Business Ideas Shopify discussion

LectorWalken

To get you started and moving in the right direction, consider these three important factors before creating a name for your small business:

• Your brand: It’s important for your business name to reflect the type of brand, products, or services you’re developing. This will influence how you market and interact with your target audience, and eventually build brand recognition over time.
  • Your market: Analyze similar products, services, or marketing material within your industry, and think about what makes other brands memorable. Then, use that same lens to think about what will make your brand unique and stand out from the others.
  • Searchability: A good business name is memorable and easy to find. As a result, you’ll want to set your sights on naming options that are available, through our domain name generator, social media handles, and SEO opportunities to make your business searchable.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Honestly speaking, Shopify has been one of the platforms I used to mistake for another one, until I had to make my research on my own then I notice that it is like another online store where goods are being sold, well this place only support the foreign countries I guess, United States of America to be precise. What I can say about it is that there are some actual ways that one can use to earn money from it and one of them is referring customers to them just like every other online companies do, there might be more but I am not sure about it

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are a newbie don't bother with shopify. You will be spending $1000 on your shopify business but you will not make any money. The running cost in shopify is very high, you will have to pay a lot of money on subscriptions and add ons, you will also have to spend a lot of money in marketing.