Shopify Review: Is this The Best eCommerce Platform

Mika

VIP Contributor
Shopify is one of the best platforms for online business. You can use this platform to build your own store with your own inventory, create a dropshipping store, or a Print-On-Demand store.

Shopify allows you to automate everything from importing product details (including images, descriptions, titles, etc.), to forwarding your shipping address to your supplier. You can start building your store without prior knowledge. It is integrated with so many features that everything can be done on autopilot.

The platform is extremely SEO friendly and with a few tweaks, you can easily rank high on Google. The developers have done so well with the platform that everything can be done through the backend even by those who do not have much knowledge of SEO and marketing. Shopify is so easy to use that it is usually called one of the best eCommerce platforms for non-tech people.

The only downside of this eCommerce platform is it is super expensive. The basic price starts from $29 per month. They do offer 14 days trial.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread about this ecommerce platform. To be honest, I have heard and read some comments about this platform but I have not tried it yet. It is believed that it is one of the best ecommerce platforms because it gives you the tools you need to build your online store. Shopify is even a good platform for beginners because it is user-friendly and it really helps beginners and small business owners set up and run their online store for the first time. I agree with you that the only downside of this business platform is that it is very expensive. In any case, I believe that it is worth trying. Shopify gives a great opportunity to people who want to start their own online selling business.