should shisha be classified as smoking?

E

eldavis

the rate at which people take shisha is becoming alarming, these days you can easily find it in clubs, parties and some persons even have one at home, yet they do not classify themselves as smokers.
80% of girls today take shisha all in the name of flexing or having fun. I came across a lady who claims not to smoke but takes shisha. When I asked what the difference was, she said shisha has flavor and would never get you high, while cigarettes on the other hand is a harmful drugs.
with this answer I decided to make a research on shisha and I came to discover that a person who partakes in a shisha section for an hour, is equal to a person smoking 100 cigarettes, though it has flavors but does who take it are highly exposed to cancer and other things like heart attack or even stroke, cause it increases their blood pressure.
with this said, don't you think shisha should be classified as smoking? what's your take on this.

Kola

Verified member
Yes shisha should be classified as smoking 🚬 🚭 because because when you smoke shisha you are inhaling smoke and anything that has to do with smoke is not good for the health.so Don't smoke shisha it's not good for the heart.and also generally smoking is not good it's very dangerous and can cause extreme harm to the health and body.

Gondor77

It's indeed concerning how shisha and cigarettes have become symbols of being cool or rebellious. Having been a long-time smoker myself, quitting was tough, and I found transitioning to these type of disposable e-cigarettes, then to nicotine-free vapes, made it manageable. Now, I only smoke occasionally without going overboard. It's crucial for parents to educate their children on smoking, rather than hoping they'll never pick it up.