Should students and college goers work on time-consuming but high paying websites.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is commendable and congratulated to see that majority of students and college goers today I have becoming financially aware of their wants and needs and rather than dwelling or depending on their parents and guardians to sponsor some of their needs and wants for possibly their educational needs their take on the responsibility to fend for their some needs and wants . Making money online is very interesting and majority of students have been derailed not to focus on their educational activities but they have been enticed to make money online thereby leaving their school activities just to make money online fully .

Education is important , although even if in some areas and regions of the world education is seen as nothing , yet It is important that we have the requisite educational authority to make our self a better person . every student have the privilege to make money online but it's important that he or she perform an online gig that will not encroach and deprive him or her the ability to concentrate on his educational activities like : reading his or her books , handling his or her assignments , Reading or preparing for a school exam or test etc . For the meantime you can concentrate on making money online by performing activities on small paying gig websites and platforms and possibly when you have graduated from school you can now focus on high paying gigs websites and platforms and investments .

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The fact is nobody needs distractions. To have written exams before gaining admission, you already made a choice. However, people engage in such activity you mentioned because they don't have choice, at least 70% of them don't. Some persons just need so much to survive, they got to do what they do.

Nevertheless, this act can get them derailed from their initial target, they may struggle with their academics in the process.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact is that people care about money more than they care for their time. Time is money and that's the cliche that people want to hear. If it is fetching you money, then it is worth your time. There is no sense in things that only waste your time without nothing to gain in return. So, I think students will always want to engage in such activities and I can categorically advise students to involve in such activities.

However, students should know that there is nothing to compare with education and money is not everything in life. There are some places that we can go not because we are rich but because we are educated. I will not fully advice students to take their education with levity just because they want to make money. There are some ways they can handle the two and there won't be much effects on the two activities.

I know students that are involving in online ways to make money. They don't even involve themselves in just one way to make money online more than one and still they are excelling in their academics. It is a matter of time management most time and that's the key.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The advent of the internet and different social media platforms has really made it easier for many people around the world to make money for themselves and at the same time study. Gone are the days when students involve themselves in menial jobs in order to meet their needs especially those whose parents are not financially capable to cater for their school needs.

There are a lot of online businesses in which students can venture into, i myself is also a student who is currently making money on the internet. One of the most recommended ventures I can give to any student is cryptocurrency trading.

The truth is that cryptocurrency trading is very risky but at the same time it is one of the most lucrative businesses anyone can venture into on the internet. You need a lot of knowledge and understanding of how it works before you can be able to make something tangible from it.

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the top businesses I am doing currently on the internet and making good amount of money from it. Another good business venture is blogging. If a student has passion for blogging or anything he or she can put them down and probably make a lot of money from it on the long run. Having a YouTube channel is also very viable.

Mika

VIP Contributor
What does it mean by time-consuming but high paying? A lot of forums are paying 2-3 cents per post but Trendri pays 8 cents per post and 7.5 cents for threads. This is high-pying, right? However, in order to make this amount, you will have to write 200 words for a post and 150 words for a thread. So this is time-consuming, right? Now tell me, which site is better for earning, a site that pays 2-3 cents for 23- lines or a site that pays 7-8 cents for 150-200 words? When you are trying to make money, whether online or offline, you should always compare how much time you will have to spend and how much money you will earn. I work on earning sites only when I do not have any better-paying works, for example, these days I am posting in Trendri because I do not have any freelance assignments, if I get freelance assignments, will not continue to post here, instead, I will take break from every earning sites and focus on high paying contract. Time is more valuable than money, therefore, you should not waste time on low-paying sites or sites where you have to do time-consuming task, instead focus on high-paying sites.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
These can lead to a big problem fir those thst cannot multitask, manage time or endure things, it could crumble their career (studies). However, i think students and college goers should work on time-consuming but high paying websites.

First of all, these type of work force them to be organized and self-disciplined. They have to maintain a balance between their studies and the outside online world. Online jobs are often flexible in nature which helps them to manage their professional life and studies simultaneously. Secondly, students can use their earnings for the development of their professional skills. Moreover, online jobs help them to improve their communication skills.

Last but not least, since these jobs pay more than conventional jobs, students can use the earnings for their higher studies or as investment for future plans.

In conclusion, I believe that given the situation all around the globe, it is better that young ones learn to be independent at a very early stage in life rather than being dependent on their parents throughout.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Absolutely and obviously not even if a particular website is considered to be highly paying but also time consuming it is very advisable that is individual who consider him or herself a students should not take advantage of such a website because it will actually include and deprive him to perform in his educational activities feel like reading his or her books and preparing for exams that may be coming up later in the week or day . Moreover it is actually commendable and congratulate her to say that majority of students today are making it a cause of activity and practice to Carter and fend for some of their material , physical , and educational needs or wants and not having to depend and dwell on their parents and guardians to fend and cattle for all of their material , physical , and possibly their educational needs .

The internet has really made it simple for individuals of any kind , age , and category to actually make money on them successfully and peacefully even students can make money online by working on small paying task and activities websites and platforms so as to earn extra cash and in this way they are not being encroached by any obstruction at all .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Time consuming ? Anything that has to do with so much time commitment may not be favorable for people who are in college . The reason is because college will need a lot of your time and any business you are doing at this period of time should only be the type of business you can do on spare time and at the same time shouldn't take so much of your time.

As a student , we have to understand that spending a whole lot of time on something else could divert our attention from school and academic . This is not what is expected of a student .

For students , I could suggest that you should try and look for a work or employment that you can do from home. But before you are able to work from home and on spare time , you must have a skill and that is what I always encourage everyone that is going into college to learn.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, although students are allowed to work online on high-paying sites, it is not a necessity, so they forget time to study and do assignments from campus. Although education is not a guarantee of one's success, education will increase insight and mindset, so that it will be easier to solve problems in life later. So it would be better for high school and college students to only work both online and offline in their school holidays or spare time.

Caramelle

It's always a tough balancing act for working students but with discipline and determination, they can still do well in their online work and studies. I'm a post-grad student myself and I'm working online and offline. There could be time-consuming work on the internet but most are informal jobs that we can quit anytime to give way to upcoming school work. Most internet jobs can be broken down into manageable segments or schedules.

College students need to realize that they are in the season of life when education should take precedence over online earning activities. Working while studying is fine because these types of experiences are channels for both earning and learning. However, students must not lose sight of their long-term plans and dreams. Crumbs are fine but we go to school to prepare ourselves for bigger things ahead. I usually limit my online activity to 2-3 hours during school days and binge during school or work breaks. There are also days when I can't manage to work online due to school or offline workloads. What I appreciate most about online work is its flexibility.​

Sikapa

Verified member
This your question is somehow confusing because I always tell people that we have individual differences and therefore your question depends on the kind of person who is involved. Some people are naturally good when it comes to learning while some people are in the average position and others are academically poor so which of the three are you talking about? Some people whether they learn all time or short time can can be excellent in their examinations while some need to put in a little efforts but there are others that need to spend much time with their books.

Let's also see to it that there are some people who take care of their selves in schools and colleges and they might need money to pay their school fees and other needed things and this makes them to work online for money. At least they can manage to use their time they spend on that particular website and as far as the website pays you good does not mean you have to spend all your time on that particular website if you know you are still a student and have more things to learn. So what I can say is it depends on the person who is working on that website.