Shares/Stock Should We Buy The Stocks Of A Company That Invests In Cryptocurrencies?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Trading is actually a really huge field. There are many kinds of trading and stock trading and cryptocurrency trading are two of the major kinds of trading methods. Both of them are quite different from each other, as stocks and cryptocurrencies are two different trading instruments. Before cryptocurrencies came into existence, mostly many companies used to invest in stock market. But now cryptocurrencies have changed the world of investments entirely to its core. In fact, now even many stock companies are beginning to invest in the cryptocurrency market. This is why they hire professional traders, cryptocurrency analysts, cryptocurrency experts, etc.

They tend to invest their capital into the cryptocurrency market in order to generate profits. They also use the funds of other investors to invest in the cryptocurrency market. The big problem with investing in such kind of companies is that if they purely deal in cryptocurrency trading, then their share value might also decline if they offer shares to the public and other big investors. I am not aware of any stock company that solely deals in cryptocurrency trading. However, many companies have indeed invested a lots of capital in this market. So do you think that it would be wise to buy the stock of company that deal in cryptocurrencies?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank about the topic, I am not interested in crypto because of its nature. My understanding of crypto is that it is a merchandise that was invented for trading only and nothing more. Compared to stocks, the crypto is much different because the stocks are based on the corporation and its business while the crypto is just a digital commodity. The stocks can earn you dividends (at the end of the year as I had experienced in December). However, dividends are distributed to stockholders only when there is a substantial profit by the corporation that is based on their business operation. With crypto there is no such thing as dividend because there is no company to speak of.

Now, why would I invest in a company that is investing in crypto? To me, investing in crypto is gambling. You feel that you are smarter than other traders so you are there to gamble. In some forums that I know of crypto lovers they seemed to have stopped buying crypto now.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Crypto currency is the new happening thing and every wise business organization is keying into it as fast as possible, even governments of several countries are also keying into the new big thing in the world today which is crypto currencies. Despite the fact that we might say it is highly volatile. And somany people have lost their money in it. So also has millions of people benefited positively from it. In fact Elon Musk as we know him today to be the richest man on planet earth attained this fit when he keyed into crypto currency. He bought bitcoin worth about 1.5 billion dollars. And the coin later appreciated beyond measure this really jacked up his financial status.

I for one will invest heavily on a company that invest on crypto currencies. Because even governments of countries has seen the enormous opportunities embeddedin it and they have started tapping from it. So I won't I as an individual. I will advice anyone still considering to invest to do so immediately. It is a very wise decision.