Should You Accept two Job Offers at a Time?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It's common to have multiple job offers at once, but it's not always the best idea.
You may be surprised to learn that accepting two jobs at once is not as simple as it sounds. There are many things to consider when deciding whether or not you should accept multiple offers at a time.

First of all, do you have job offers in different fields? If so, you might want to consider taking one of them. It can be difficult to switch careers later on in life, especially if your new career is in a different field than your previous one.

You should also consider where the jobs are located, if they're both in different locations, then it might not be worth accepting both offers. If one of them is close by (like within driving distance), then that's probably okay! But if one of them is halfway across the country from where you live now, then maybe not so much.

And finally: do you really want both jobs? If so, great! But if not… then maybe hold off on making any decisions for now and take some time to think about what YOU want out of this situation before rushing into anything or making any commitments that aren't entirely true-to-heart yet.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is where different strokes for different folks comes in. The truth is that no two strength are same. if you can manage two jobs at the same time then you can go ahead. No matter how we want to look at it, it is good to have two to three streams of income, and how can this be achieved it is by getting multiple jobs so even if one can't naturally cope but they are ways to go about it.

1. You would need to start off a little as you can, people gets used to things overtime you do it still you are able to do more. So it all about starting small

2. Have a schedule, you don't need the time of your jobs clashing. it will become cumbersome to you so start by planning each jobs and know when to start and end one so that you can also begin and end the other without issue.

3. Focus on the goal of doing multiple jobs. When you always remember the goal that you intend to achieve you would be able to do multiple jobs with ease. You wouldn't want to disappoint your needs so you would hard at your jobs to make the money good enough to sort your needs.

Sikapa

Verified member
This your question is not easy to answer. To me I think it all depends on they types of jobs that to you got their offers at the same time and it also depends on the person accepting those offers.

There are some type of jobs that use time to pay their workers. This means you will come to work on time and you have a certain time that you will close from work. Therefore if you are been offered to a job that let's say you will spend 3 hours to 5 hours there and get your pay than I think you can still go to another work that had offer you another time to work there. I don't know if I'm making myself clear here, all I'm saying is we have some works that pay on hours therefore you can offer two or more jobs that pay on hours at the same time and the only thing you have to do is to make sure your working hours will not crash others. This is so simple and I see nothing wrong with that at all only if the person accepting those job offers has the strength to do those works.