Should You Advertise Your Website Domain In The Public?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Advertisement is considered one of the greatest ways to promote your business. Whenever, we hear the term "advertisement", we often get the idea that a business is trying to display or publicize their business or products in the online world or in the offline world. However, recently, I came across a new advertisement strategy that is being used by a company. Instead of advertising their products or business, they are simply advertising their website domain name! I think that this is actually a great way to get people to notice you. This is because this is something not many businesses do! usually, we often see businesses advertising the name of the company.

But there is a company in my city that merely advertise their website. I think that there are many benefits of doing such kind of thing. When you advertise the domain of your website, you tend to attract people to your website. When this happens, they automatically get attracted to your business because your business website probably speaks a lot about your company and business. Apart from that, when you advertise your domain in the offline world, many people get exposure to "About Us" and "Contact Us" page. So, do you think that this innovative form of advertisement could prove to be helpful?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is a good strategy to advertise your website on the public domain. This is one of the way to reach out to your potential customers and target audience.

If you manage to put your website address at the public space, definitely those who are in need of your services or products are going to contact you through the website.

In fact I know a company that dominate all the public spaces in my city with the website address of their company.

Someone told me that the business owner was thinking of how to dominate the city in a cost-effective ways and it came up with that idea when they want to start the business.

I got to know that the business owner hire a digital graphic designer who know how to create a stunning banner and pay him to do a banner for his business and improved his website address there.

He hired different people to post the banner all over the public spaces in the city. So there is no place you will go within the city that you will not see a banner belongs to his business and this usually include his business websites.

His company is now the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in My City and he is making a lot of money as a result.