Should you do Yoga?

raaman

Valued Contributor
In today’s world, people have forgotten laughter and are living in an environment of stress and worries. The World Health Organization warns that a lot of us may become depressed even if the impact of corona has reduced to a great extent.

Today, we live in a grim situation. In such a situation, yoga will definitely help you to get out of this predicament. In future, we may all need to do yoga daily. Therefore, it is better to know the benefits of yoga.

Let's take a look at the benefits of doing yoga in this environment where the corona virus is still active and the treatment being given to corona patients. Experts have spoken about the benefits of yoga and how corona patients get better quickly by doing yoga.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that certain exercises are far much better than doing yoga. Certain kinds of yoga postures are actually bad for you and this is something people do not realize. For example, yoga postures that put much pressure on your back are proven to be bad for you, according to a study that was presented by the Mayo Clinic.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Joga may help the body in so many ways, but most of the exercise I do all the time is just running and sometimes I do some mini weight lifting, all these are exercise I do most of the time and I consider it the best for me because I'm not the type that engage in heavy exercise for the main purpose of gaining muscle mass, I engage in exercise for The main purpose of maintaining a normal body system.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Yoga exercise is very good for people who have muscle problems, it will be able to keep them active and also improve cardiac activity. Yoga also helps people that have mental disabilities like anxiety for them to be able to stay focused.