Should you have two accounts to make money?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Yes I need to ask this question. Recently I was banned on a paid to post forum called postbucks for using a VPN to open more than one account of which that is not true because I don't use VPN. And this made me to ask this question, why I should have more than one account.

This forum that I am talking about is a new forum, truly I have known the owner of the forum before when he had his first forum but later sold it. But there is no guarantee that he will not sell this one also and my earnings will go or it should be reliable. Also what is been paid per post is very small compared to other forum which means it will take lots of time to earn something reasonable. Now, since it will take lots of time to earn something reasonable, then why should I now have more than an account there when I am still struggling to earn reasonable amount from an account?

Why opening of more than one account on a paid to post forum when there is many forum that we can earn with. We can plan our time and work with 3 to four and earn some cash everyday. Having more than one account is like killing ourselves and also I don't think it will be easy to operate two accounts and it is even against there rules.

isaac01

If you want to earn money online you are expected to have more than one income streams, if you are defending on one thing you'll definitely hurt yourself because you cannot get what you want.