Shares/Stock Should You Trade In Stocks On Monthly Basis?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people believe that investing money in the share market could increase their income. The fact of the matter is that you could make good money in the long term if you invest money in shares, but you must choose the right kind of strategy in the first place if you actually want to make money. Regardless of the state of the market, some investors abide by the strategy of investing money each month.

This could be a great strategy for making money, however, this method undoubtedly has benefits, it may not be the best option for everyone who want to invest and buy shares. The fact remains that the stock market could surge and fluctuate on daily basis. However, the value of share could rise or fall at a really high ratio in the end of the month.

This is also one of the main reasons why so many people think that investing money in the share market on monthly basis could be one of the best ways to make money. However, you must note that this is actually a double-edged sword. This may also mean that you may also suffer from losses in case the price of shares decrease. So, is trading in the stock market on monthly basis actually profitable?

Ganibade

Verified member
In times of economic recession, give your brand top priority in order to stand out and keep your company afloat. Keep your customers' trust, express your value offer clearly, and strengthen brand loyalty. Stress genuineness and adjust to changing client demands. When the economy starts to recover, investing in branding now can set you up for future growth and a competitive advantage. To put your business in a position for long-term success, hone your messaging and show that you are aware of the needs and preferences of your clients.

Suba

Staff member
I don't agree with your opinion to use a strategy of investing money every month to buy stocks without having to consider fundamental and technical factors.

In my opinion, the best time to buy shares is when the issuer has issued a financial statement, usually issued 4 times a year, namely in February, May, August and November. So after you do your financial analysis you can decide whether to buy stocks or not.

Besides that, you need to do a fundamental analysis by reading the news of companies that issue shares that have become your target. As a potential investor, you also need to study the company's plans, both for expansion and acquisitions, and it is also important to monitor the company's performance.

Do simple technical analysis, such as reading a stock price chart, so you can make sure the stock price is in a condition worth buying. So I think it would be better if you buy stock quarterly.

Bisolami

Verified member
Many people believe that investing money in the share market could increase their income. The fact of the matter is that you could make good money in the long term if you invest money in shares, but you must choose the right kind of strategy in the first place if you actually want to make money. Regardless of the state of the market, some investors abide by the strategy of investing money each month.

This could be a great strategy for making money, however, this method undoubtedly has benefits, it may not be the best option for everyone who want to invest and buy shares. The fact remains that the stock market could surge and fluctuate on daily basis. However, the value of share could rise or fall at a really high ratio in the end of the month.

This is also one of the main reasons why so many people think that investing money in the share market on monthly basis could be one of the best ways to make money. However, you must note that this is actually a double-edged sword. This may also mean that you may also suffer from losses in case the price of shares decrease. So, is trading in the stock market on monthly basis actually profitable?
I will not say that trading in the stock market on monthly basis is profitable or not because there are a lot of people who are doing it every day or every week and they are making profit so it depends on how discipline the trader is and how well he knows how to trade. There are some people who are not very good at it but they will just come to trade and lose their money without having any knowledge or adequate knowledge to begin to trade.

I believe that it is not good not to have any idea before doing it and it is good to trade at your convenience and not just every month.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I will not say that trading in the stock market on monthly basis is profitable or not because there are a lot of people who are doing it every day or every week and they are making profit so it depends on how discipline the trader is and how well he knows how to trade. There are some people who are not very good at it but they will just come to trade and lose their money without having any knowledge or adequate knowledge to begin to trade.

I believe that it is not good not to have any idea before doing it and it is good to trade at your convenience and not just every month.
If a person trade and lose his money without knowledge it could not be taken as a reference. We take good persons as references. The bad examples are not. Someone needs to make a demo account and starts to entertain himself and follow a course then enters trading with real money. Money used to trade without knowledge is like throwing it from the window and this is not a good example. This is my opinion about this thing.

esopezo21

I always believe the buy it and forget it principle :)) But of course, if you spare some amount of your budget to add on to your investment, i think it's amazing

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I always believe the buy it and forget it principle :)) But of course, if you spare some amount of your budget to add on to your investment, i think it's amazing
It could be good to diversify investment in many portfolios and coins to increase potential win for example.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people who are trading in the stock market almost every month. They may have a specific portfolio when it comes to buying shares of a company. Perhaps they may have a monthly target they may need to achieve. However, there are many traders who are actually trading every day. Many traders are also scalping the market as well. So, it basically depends on the type of trader.

There are many people who buy certain kinds of stock on monthly basis because they may believe that a stock will perform well after the period of one month. This is why they create their trading strategies accordingly. Many people may also target volatile markets as well. This is because volatile stocks may have a higher potential of generating massive money.

However, volatile assets could also be quite risky as well. There are many people who may not be willing to scalp the markets. This is because they may believe that scalping is quite stressful, which may be true in many cases. This is why they may buy and sell stocks every month rather than trading every single day. So, these are some of the important factors involving investing in stocks on monthly basis.