Side effects of smoking

Kola

Verified member
Smoking is very bad for the health it can. Cause different types of heart problem or disease.so don't smoke for a better and healthy life and always go for regular medical checkup

Funkegamb

It causes headache and heart problem which is not good for the health

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When we are talking about smoking it is not necessarily means that it is only to smoke cigarette, other dangerous things such as cocaine and heroine can be smoke into the body and this can have a long-lasting effect and sometimes it can cause permanent damage to the body most especially to the brain. People who smoke dangerous substances into the body do we have abnormal and we all understand this, but even with this a lot of people are still addicted to something that will eventually destroy their lives.. There is popular one in Nigeria that the youth are smoking that causes abnormal behaviour and slight madness.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Smoking is very dangerous to humans health. Though there are some people that use to say that since their weather is too cold that's why they use to smoke and as for me I don't think that's a good excuses because many people are also there and they don't smoke and still live a good life there.

When you look closely to the cigarette box one will see where they write that the smokers are liable to die young but yet people ignorantly look away from the warning.
Smoking is bad stay away from it.

blessingc

smoking can lead to birth defects and complications, it increases the risk of heart disease and stroke, leads to heart burn, digestive complications, bone loss and many more ailments.
It has been said that smoker are liable to die young, yet people find it more comforting to enjoy the present pleasure taking it in and dieing young which isn't right. They end up in a die painful and miserable death.

blessingc

smoking can lead to birth defects and complications, it increases the risk of heart disease and stroke, leads to heart burn, digestive complications, bone loss and many more ailments.
It has been said that smoker are liable to die young, yet people find it more comforting to enjoy the present pleasure taking it in and dieing young which isn't right. They end up in a dieing painful and miserable death

Hania iman

Smoking is not good at all. It cause many diseases like lung cancer and many other forms of cancer. Due to it people become anxious and they always have headache. Smoking affect lungs as well as mind. If person does not do smoking then they feel restless. The smoke of cigarettes is also very dangerous for everyone. The person who does not smoke also affected by smoke of cigarettes and thia is called passive smoking. Passive smoking is very dangerous and if person inhale smoke of cigarettes of another person then they will also suffer. Smoking is dangerous for everyone including children, old people, young people etc. People become use to of it and after that they will also drink alcohol.

Maria Javed

Smoking is very dangerous for our health. It can cause many diseases including heart problems, heart attacks, diabetes, lung diseases, cancer, loss of hearing, dental problems, asthma etc. Long term use of smoking causes brain damage. If someone is taking to much cigarette then it feels like restless and head is pain and many other diseases. Smoking is also a type of drugs. And all these diseases are not good for health. Smoking is bad for us because it contains one of the most harmful chemical that is beneze.which is injurious to health so try to avoid the habit of making in order to maintain your body healthy and fit.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Because the human mind is of a subconscious nature , human beings have now legalized the act of smoking making it look as a normal and usual activity . Some of them use the excuses of keeping their bodies warm , due to the cold weather of the region or country in which they reside to indulge in the act of smoking which is absolutely wrong because there are various numbers of ways we can keep our body warm apart from smoking some of this waste include : drinking a hot water or coffee , or lighting a campfire etc .

Like I keep saying , smoking in all ramification and excuses is bad because it is harmful to our bodies ranging from our physical appearance to the functionality of our body systems and organs . Kidney failure is one of the health effect of smoking . Heartburn and heart failure is another effect of excessive smoking , and also talking about our physical appearance . Individuals who indulge in smoking tends to lose weight worngly , deplete their testosterone , eye redness , and teeth discoloration . If we want to live a healthy and positive life we must avoid the habit of smoking because it is dangerous to our life in terms of health and our interactions with others .

E

eldavis

Smoking is more like a slow poison, while taking it, you might not feel the effect of it right now, but with time you would definitely feel the effect. Smoking intimately leads to death but, it takes it's time. It would first affect most of your vital organs, some of which includes the lungs, and kidney and even the heart. Most smokers are very much aware of the damages it causes, yet they still smoke. I have seen even doctors smoke.

Gondor77

I used to smoke cigarettes, and it didn't take long for me to start feeling the effects. I developed a persistent cough, and my energy levels were always low. It was a wake-up call for me.

So, I decided to switch to Air Bar Vapes. Since making the switch, I've noticed a significant improvement in my health. My cough has nearly disappeared, and I feel more energetic. It's not a perfect solution, but it's a step in the right direction for me. Plus, seeing the positive change in me, a few of my friends have also given up cigarettes in favor of vaping. It's been nice to see us all making healthier choices and feeling better for it.