Paridhi

Planting Tulsi (Basil) plant in the house is considered very auspicious. Tulsi plant is worshiped in Hindu culture. Alongside this, Tulsi is additionally extremely valuable for well-being.. Many people consume basil daily but they do not know the right way to eat it. Apart from boosting immunity, consuming basil also provides many benefits. Tulsi is also considered full of medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Consumption of Tulsi provides relief in coagulation of blood, in addition to boosting immunity, also in getting rid of cold, cough, cold. In such a situation, many people wake up in the morning and chew basil leaves. It may also have some side effects. Let's know about the disadvantages of this.

Harmful to the teeth- Eating after chewing basil leaves can prove to be harmful for the teeth. The amount of mercury and iron is found in basil leaves. Some amount of arsenic is also found in it, which can damage the teeth. This can cause toothache problem.

Makes blood thinner-
By eating more basil leaves, the blood in the body becomes thinner. In such a situation, people who take medicines like warfarin and heparin should not consume basil leaves.

Affects fertility- Consumption of basil leaves in excess has its effect on fertility. In a research, it is believed that consuming more of its leaves reduces the sperm count.

There is harm to pregnant women- If pregnant women consume more basil leaves, then it can have a bad effect on the health of them and the child.

This tulsi plant, how can I get it please because it sounds like it going to be of great help for my health. And I have a quick question, Please can this tulsi plant be planted and successfully germinate in a place like Nigeria. Although, I really don’t know much about agriculture but I’m sure we have a very good soil for planting.

This tulsi plant, how can I get it please because it sounds like it going to be of great help for my health. And I have a quick question, Please can this tulsi plant be planted and successfully germinate in a place like Nigeria. Although, I really don’t know much about agriculture but I’m sure we have a very good soil for planting.
Hi. you may buy it in Nigeria (On line). I don't know amazon or other online services are available or not in Nigeria but I can give you a link from where you can buy some Tulsi or Basil seeds and can germinate at your home. The link is below go there and buy it.