D

Deleted member 13140

Have you ever made any money doing graphic design for someone? Am Just curious, I haven't though, at all but I have a friend who has done it, he is in fact a graphic designer but doesn't work online, I've always tried to show him the opportunities he is missing out on but of course if you’ve never seen online marketing in action you won't believe it. But offline he is a great graphic designer working with a company named artistic multimedia.

But imagine if it comes online, its not only him anyone even a student can make money off their graphic design easily by just selling their services and designs on virtual platforms like fiverr and upwork.

These websites pays graphic designers for their work, but I think its just a freelance platform, you'll have to wait to get your own client. One tool you could use and get started if you don't have graphic design skills is canva. Canva also allows contributors to sell their designs and illustrations, which is a lucrative opportunity for graphic designers. Canva allows students to make money by registering as contributors and selling their drawings and designs, I know a youtuber with 1k subs that makes more than a million a month in nigeria designing book covers.

D

Deleted member 13140

Graphic designers are really killing it on fiverr, have you ever visited fiverr and searched design book cover, you'll see even small designers have made money from book cover design and the amazing thing here is that anyone, at any age can do this, your age doesn't matter what matters is the skill you have and the time you devote into being better at doing it, you can check out fiverr yourself, people of various ages, I have online friends who are making money from fiverr just by designing book covers, and you can take it a step further and not only design book covers but write books and to find clients is super easy, All you have to do is go over to Instagram and start producing content for the writers you wish to get employed by.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Have you ever made any money doing graphic design for someone? Am Just curious, I haven't though, at all but I have a friend who has done it, he is in fact a graphic designer but doesn't work online, I've always tried to show him the opportunities he is missing out on but of course if you’ve never seen online marketing in action you won't believe it. But offline he is a great graphic designer working with a company named artistic multimedia.

But imagine if it comes online, its not only him anyone even a student can make money off their graphic design easily by just selling their services and designs on virtual platforms like fiverr and upwork.

These websites pays graphic designers for their work, but I think its just a freelance platform, you'll have to wait to get your own client. One tool you could use and get started if you don't have graphic design skills is canva. Canva also allows contributors to sell their designs and illustrations, which is a lucrative opportunity for graphic designers. Canva allows students to make money by registering as contributors and selling their drawings and designs, I know a youtuber with 1k subs that makes more than a million a month in nigeria designing book covers.
The most heartening fact is that you have not been into these platforms to really understand how they work , you might even think it is easy for people to make money with freelance platform as it is , but in most cases it may not be as I you think

yes I know there are a lot of people who are joining the freelance platform on daily basis and they are looking for an opportunity to make money but this is always on rare circumstances that a new freelancer will succeed when there is so much competition except he or she is ready to dedicate so much of his time to achieve success as much as possible , which this can only be achieved by determination .

A person that can easily give up on things might have difficulty trying to fit into a freelance platform thereby making money as a freelancer becomes almost impossible.

Freelancing is among the best way of earning from the internet but we shouldn't just consider it as a way of making money online because it is not everyone that will have an opportunity to be a freelancer but learning a skill like affiliate marketing can give you the best opportunity to work online.

E

eldavis

As for your friend, I believe with time he would come to understand why he needs to move online as well. He is not the only one though, I have come across most graphic designers who do not do their work online, they have offline traffic and they feel it's more than enough for them, while some are not even aware of what they can make online as well

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Graphics designing is definitely one of the best skills currently both online and offline. I know a lot of people who are into graphics designing and they are making a whole lot of money but most of them are based offline. I'm also very much interested in graphic designing but I have not reached to a pro level to compete with the gurus. Last year, someone who is a pro in graphics designing and also a fiverr expert taught me a bit about graphics designing but I lost interest along the line because I have other things I was doing. I can definitely do graphics designing to an extent because I know the tools in which you can use to do some of the works. One beautiful thing about graphic designing is that it is not only for freelancers but for people who are into internet marketing generally. If you want to become successful in internet marketing or affiliate marketing, and you want to save money it is quite very important and necessary that you learn how to do graphic designing because it is needed for you to do a professional landing page which will attract a whole lot of sales.

Rezik

There is a lot of competition in graphics design you are going to need to be extremely patient and hard working to get leads if you want to make a living as a freelancer in this field

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Nowadays it is very difficultto survey having a single source of income, because of the way the prices of goods and services is skyrocketing and the value of our money keeps decreasing by the day. The inflation rate is alarming, hence everyone within the working age is doing everything within there capacity to meet up with the changing trends. There are people that are having several kinds of side hustle just to keep body and soul together. And people still discover that despite all their effort in all the side and major hustle it is still not adding up.

I have seen people that works in a private school and in the evening they ride motor cycle as bike men. They are doing thr bike job as a side hustle and still it is not adding up. But the question would be that if we take away the side hustle from them, what will be their situation then?. The situation will be terrible for people without the side hustle. Their are several types of side hustling, like riding a motor as a part-time rider, managing a crop farm, one can also work as a phone or laptop engineer on a part time basis.