Simple businesses that works with day’s job

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The fact is that there are simple side businesses you can engage in while at job that doesn’t really interfere with your office job. You can create time to add these businesses to your daily work activities. These jobs don’t need you leaving your offices to run around, No, you are still do them from your office space. A lot of them are online businesses that you just need an internet enabled device and the needed skills and you make your money. The following simple businesses can be done from your office space.

They include:

• Graphic design
  • Web designers
  • Web development
  • Commission based sales: Just connect people to buy and make money
  • Creating courses
  • Writing Ebooks
  • Instagram marketing
  • Online coaching
  • Podcasting
  • Amazon reselling
  • Affiliate marketing and sales
  • Virtual assistant
  • Tutoring
  • Social media manger
The truth is that you might never have the luxury of quitting your day job, to start a business that isn’t going to interfere with your day’s job. So it better to go for those that you can work with even from your office. Some of the businesses will need you to acquire their skills foe easy operation, then you should go ahead to learn them either from YouTube or you take online courses.

What do you think?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Wow! This highly appreciated, because it becomes so difficult to do any other thing or business when you are pluggedto the 8-6 daily hustling and even the weekend never seems to be enough to manage the stress. And as we all know a single source of income is only a step away from from becoming very poor. So I somuch appreciate it when I see beautiful ideas like this that can bring the extra income to the table. But like you rightly stated this things sometimes too can be time consuming and might want to interfere in ones job which might not ogle well with ones employer. So how do we manage the stress..

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is why I mostly listed jobs you can do from anywhere and at the shortest possible time. it is s like a short hustle so you need to create time for it. it will be a lot easy if you have the needed skils so you would need to learn or acquire them then use your breaks to complete them or after work.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I started freelancing when I was still working on a advertising company. Apart from designing graphics, writing copies, and building digital marketing plan, I also took clients and worked independently for my clients. However, it was really tiring to juggle between the two works, I was paid well by my company and I was also earning well with freelancing, but these two works made me work 12 hours a day and 7 days a week. Therefore, a time came when I had to choose between these two. I choose to go with freelancing be because I had enough savings and also some regular clients.