Simple Home Remedy To Cure Toothache

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you are experiencing tooth ache, you are going to find it difficult to eat any solid food. Sometimes some people usually have swollen mouth on the side when they are experiencing tooth ache.

A situation remind me of my experience with toorhache a few years ago. I was at a restaurant this afternoon when I want to eat my lunch. I was discussing with other people while I was waiting for my order.

A little boy of 7 years old came into the restaurants to buy food as well. The boy seems to have a swollen mouth and one of the waitress asking that what happened to the boy in his mouth. He said he was having a toothache. And this gives him a headache too.

Everyone was recommending a medicine to use for the boy. A man said something different and this caught my attention.

The man said that there is a simple trick which the boy can use to cure the tooth ache without having to buy any medicine.

The man said that the simple way to cure toothache is to prepare a warm water and mix it with salt. Ge said the person needs to gargle with the water two times in a day and the toothache will be no more.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Thee man was right about that. It worked for some persons, but that is at the early stage when it's not complicated.

So many have suffered from toothaches at some point in their lives, but the pain can be so severe that it leaves you disoriented and unable to do anything. Some people have even lost their teeth due to a bad toothache. However, there are other remedies for toothaches that you can use at home without having to see your dentist.

There are many reasons why your teeth may be aching and one of the most common ones is because of cavities. If you don't brush your teeth after eating or drinking something sugary, the food or drink will start to break down the enamel on your teeth. This makes it easier for bacteria to grow and cause an infection, which causes pain in your mouth.

If you have been brushing your teeth twice a day and still have problems with cavities or gum disease, then it may be time for a trip to the dentist. However, if you do not want to visit the dentist, there are a few things that you can do at home to relieve some of the pain from a bad toothache. The first thing that you should try is using some baking soda dissolved in warm water as an enamel remover.

You will need:

1 tablespoon of baking soda.

The second method is using this ingredients:

* 2 garlic cloves

* 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper

* 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper

* 1 tablespoon of salt

* ¼ cup of water

Steps:

1. Grind the garlic to form a paste. Add all the ingredients except for water and mix them thoroughly. Add water slowly as you stir well. Once all the ingredients are well mixed, apply the paste on the affected area. Leave it on for about 5 minutes then rinse your mouth with clean water. Do this twice per day until you get relief from toothache.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Toothache can be so painful for sure. It will prevent you from enjoying your meals and even talking makes the pain increase. The swelling on the side of the mouth can be really uncomfortable to live with too. People usually try all means to cope with toothache.

The remedy of using salt mixed with water to guggle is so great. It has worked for many people. The salt and water cleans the infection, helps reduce inflammation and may heal oral wounds that you may have.

You can also use over the counter medicines like paracetamol or brufen to ease the pain. Or compress the swollen area with ice. These methods helps you to curb the pain as you plan on visiting a dentist. In my area, there are herbs that people use for toothache. It works well for many, so you can ask around you and see if anyone knows any herbs for this.

Maria Javed

There are many home remedies to cure the toothache. If it pain in your tooth then it will be very difficult or painful for you to talk or eating food etc. Some people not go to the dentist and they do these home remedies and relief their pain in just 20 or 30 minutes. Over 90% adults had forms of tooth decay.
1 Peppermint tea
Mixture : add 1 teaspoon of dried Peppermint leaves to a cup of boiled water and let it blew for 20 minutes.
2 Clove or clove oil:
Mixture : use a small amount of powered clove on the tooth or chew the whole clove a little to release its oil.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is important that we know that almost everything we put into our mouth goes down to our tummy , and so we should be mindful of the things that we eat and chew with our teeth . A lot of people have used their mouth components which include their teeth and tongue to consume unnecessary things which have damage the cavity and the position of their teeth set . Some of the teeth health issue include tooth decay , gum cavity disease , and , bleeding gums , gum decay , and toothache etc . There is actually a home remedy formula and individual can be used to alleviate or cure heat-related health issues like tooth ache .

Sulphur , is one of the factor an individual can use to cure toothache . Some for containing spice like ginger , garlic , onions when mixed with the wonderful plant aloe vera is absolutely 100% effective when it comes to the alleviation and curing of tooth ache and other tools related disease and infections . To begin this formula you must have an aloe vera plant and after scraping the gel putting it in a different place or bowel . You cannot go ahead and grind either a ginger or a garlic blub . Then you can mix the contents all together to form a paste . After the paste is formed you must add warm water and then your toothache relieving serum is ready for use .

Maria Javed

There are many ways to cure your toothache with home remedies. Before when my teeth pains I have tried many home remedies to get rid of pain. And believe me all these remedies are proves very useful for me.
Three ways to cure toothache with home remedies.
1. Hydrogen peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide is prove very useful to get rid from pain of toothache. To relief pain first mix 3 % of hydrogen peroxide and then mix same amount of water mix it up with hydrogen peroxide and mix it well and use it as a mouth wash Do not swallow it.

2. Garlic
From many years ago people use the garlic for toothache. Garlic has antibacterials properties. Not only it kills harmful bacteria but also act as an pain reliever. Take a one or two buds of garlic and grind them and make smooth paste and put those paste on affected area.

3. Clove oil
Clove oil contains three main ingredients
1. Eugenyl acetate
2. Eugenol
3. Caryophyllene

Mixture. Use clive oil with carrier oil or jojoba oil use 15 drops clove oil to one ounce of carrier oil and mix them and take cotton and dip it on a mixture and apply it on a affected area.

Ayeshabashir

There are many ways through which we can cure toothache at home but we can only use homemade remedies for curing of toothache when the pain is minor or little. If the pain is severe and it is out of your bearance then you should go to the dentist and take medication. There are certain symptoms of toothaches through which will be able to recognize whether the toothaches is serious or not.If you feel swallowing on the face or into the mouth, if you feel pain during opening the mouth and if you bear pain from last two days then the toothaches is serious and you should see your doctor as soon as possible .Besides this if the pain is minor then you should use cloves,rinse your mouth with salt water as decrisbe in the above post,take an anti inflammatory and apply a cold compress. These remedies helps you a lot in relieving the toothache and one more thing which is that when you feel toothaches at night then avoid to lay down because laying down exert more pressure on our sensitive areas such as mouth and try to elevate your mouth in the condition of toothaches. Hope so my remedy will prove helpful for you .