Simple Tips to get rid of Cold and Cough

raaman

Valued Contributor
Due to the changing climate, a lot of people face problems with colds and coughs. So, in addition to taking the advice of a doctor to get rid of it, there are also some home remedies to get rid of it.

If you are worried about air pollution, you can drink honey in warm milk to get rid of it. This helps to alleviate the cough problem. It is always beneficial to drink warm water when you have cold or cough.

This greatly reduces colds and coughs. If you have chest pain and throat pain due to cold, you can gently chew a piece of ginger, which helps to reduce this problem. Ginger tea is also very beneficial for colds and coughs.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well those are some of the good ways to get rid of cough and cold....But different strokes for different folks. Whenever I have cold and cough or whichever of them I just preferred to sip in hot tea without ginger. Ginger affects me in a weird way, so i do avoid ginger tea. After taking my hot Lipton tea then I feel alright.

Good luck

Verified member
Thanks so much for this wonderful information on health matters.Peole that struggled with bad cold can just follow this idea by drinking warm water because we are in raining season and this is really affecting the little children now.A lot of them visit hospital to see doctor often.stay healthy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I want of those who are allergic to cold. There are some methods you can use to prevent yourself from catching good and also to get rid of cold and protect yourself. one of the ways I used to keep myself out of gold is to drink a cup of hot water but not too hot every morning before I eat.

Putta Vince

Yeah , ginger is a good solution to cure common cold and cough. It is also better if you have hot water every now and then and also use vaporizer to expose your nose and face to get relied from blocked nose. There are also some ayurvedic medicines which can bring instant relief from colds and coughs.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Due to the changing climate, a lot of people face problems with colds and coughs. So, in addition to taking the advice of a doctor to get rid of it, there are also some home remedies to get rid of it.

If you are worried about air pollution, you can drink honey in warm milk to get rid of it. This helps to alleviate the cough problem. It is always beneficial to drink warm water when you have cold or cough.

This greatly reduces colds and coughs. If you have chest pain and throat pain due to cold, you can gently chew a piece of ginger, which helps to reduce this problem. Ginger tea is also very beneficial for colds and coughs.
I have been trying to drink warm water sometimes when I have cold on rainy e but I come find out that drinking warm water without anything is always very difficult, will tea also serve the same purpose of warm water because to me I consider it impossible to drink warm water but I prefer to take tea most times.