Simple ways to make more money

EKUSANI

There are so many simple ways to make money in the world. have you ever thinking of this ways, consider the condition of our country Nigeria a lot of people are complaining,you work for someone for a monthly income or salary but yet the money is not enough for you,that is why I want to talk about the most simplest ways to make money which is also in Nigeria. although there are things or ways that we can make money through online but not recommended by a Nigerian government. so want to talk about very few that we Nigerians can benefit from. number one TiK ToK, TiK ToK is more trending now and we can make money through TiK ToK by doing a video and post it online.you can also make money from Google ad. you can make money through YouTube, you can make money through WhatsApp ad, can make money through Facebook. so there are a lot of platform, but I mention very few. so all I will ask you to do is always go to YouTube and type what so ever the questions you want in order to guide you to make more money online.very simple to try.

There are so many ways to make money online, but I do not think they are actually easy. Before you can start making money with TikTok or any of these streaming services, you need to have lots of active followers. There are also other ways like freelancing, affiliate marketing or even forex or crypto trading. The first step you need to take is actually gaining knowledge about the particular field you would like to go into.

I understand one of the most simplest way of making money online to be paid to post website. Because here you won't really have to struggle to learn a skill , is just something you can post at least if you have an understanding about the topic that is being discussed.

Well from my thinking, I believe making money on paid to post website is not really a professional way of earning but it's just something you have to earn with, at least you can be able to raise money from paid to post website and start up the type of online business you are interested or probably you learn a skill.

Learning a skill does not really mean that you have to learn one of the most cheapest kill available ( only if you are a hundred percent sure of proper monetization after the learning process ) but you should rather look for a way to learn one of the most demanding skill or preferably if you cannot learn those ones, you can choose a skill like forex trading or to currency trading because here you can just make money instantly without having to depend on anything . It's all depends on you.

yeah, there are numerous ways now online on how one can make money and even more as you have rightly stated. The thing one needs to do first is identify the task they can complete then work hard at it. The truth is that making money online is as difficult as making same offline so you need to exercise patience and work hard at it.

You can even research first on how to get the different tasks right like tasks like blogging and vlogging you would need to know how it works before starting off. A lot of people started them but fell by the way side because lack of making a good research of this things. Without getting them right from the beginning it might be difficult to finish it effectively.

But the good thing is that they are jobs that don't need researching or skills to do better. like clicking on ads, watching videos, posting on blogs and forums same with writing simple articles. it you can work on these tasks very fast you can reach payout as fast as possible.

The bottom line is that one should just keep on with the jobs online and be patient about it and you would make money.

Actually, TiK ToK is one of the best platforms in which anyone can venture into and with a lot of knowledge and strategy you will probably make a lot of money from the platform. There are millions of people on the platform on daily basis and if you can capitalise on this fact you can actually make a lot of money from it.

It is actually possible to make money directly from TiK ToK but before then you must have a lot of followers and views but even at that there are some strategies in which you can use to make money with TiK ToK not directly. If you are an affiliate marketer for example, you can actually market your affiliate products on TiK ToK and probably make a lot of money from it.

The first thing you should do is to try as much as possible to customise your page in order for it to look professional and after that you need to start posting relevant articles that would attract many people's attention and they will probably follow you because without followers your chances of making money on the platform will be very low.

You can paste your affiliate links on the description of every video you post after you might have chosen a niche. With consistency you can make money with this.

Every person's today want to make money and no one is absolutely down to make money in the stressful and uneasy way rather they are prepared to make money the fastest and the simple way . There are indeed numerous numbers and categories of ways that an individual can spend his or her time and internet resources so as to get the most and benefits out of it . Personally for a website to be considered as simple a totally depends on the user's test and preference for example I love making money online via paid to post website and paid to watch websites but to someone else making money via paid to post website and pay to watch website may consider to be very hard and unbearable for him on how to make money online .

Making money online is absolutely very interesting and for one reason it is also considered to be stress-free because you do not have to do all the work but rather the website or platform that you work on totally does half of the work for you . Like I already mentioned the simple ways I love making money online is by making money via paid to post website and paid to watch websites .

There are so many simple ways to make money in the world. have you ever thinking of this ways, consider the condition of our country Nigeria a lot of people are complaining,you work for someone for a monthly income or salary but yet the money is not enough for you,that is why I want to talk about the most simplest ways to make money which is also in Nigeria. although there are things or ways that we can make money through online but not recommended by a Nigerian government. so want to talk about very few that we Nigerians can benefit from. number one TiK ToK, TiK ToK is more trending now and we can make money through TiK ToK by doing a video and post it online.you can also make money from Google ad. you can make money through YouTube, you can make money through WhatsApp ad, can make money through Facebook. so there are a lot of platform, but I mention very few. so all I will ask you to do is always go to YouTube and type what so ever the questions you want in order to guide you to make more money online.very simple to try.
Hi. I fully agree with everything you mention in your thread. There are a lot of simple ways to make money online today. Actually, online jobs are getting more and more popular all over the world because they are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs. In my opinion, the most profitable earning ways are freelancing, affiliate marketing, posting on forums and investing in cryptocurrencies or stocks. As far as I am concerned, my favourite earning method is this wonderful platform. I enjoy working here on Trendri because earning is simple and fast. You earn money just by creating new threads or by replying to other people's threads. That's all! What I really like on this platform is that you meet people from all over the world, you make new friends and you learn new things from the threads the members of Trendri publish every day. I wish I had some more free time to read all these interesting threads! For all these reasons, I would definitely recommend Trendri to anyone who is interested in making some legit money online. I would never change Trendri for any other earning platform because it is simply the best! Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing this informative post with us. It is very helpful indeed.

Last edited:
Why do people keep on looking for the cheapest ways to make money? Does that mean the hardest ways to make money are not really paying or what? To me, I find those that are looking for simplest ways to make money maybe doing that because they don't really want to follow the basic and simple ways of making money.

Making money has its own principles. Someone that's dealing with gold may be poor as church rat and in the same pace, some one that's selling locust beans will be rich as a politician. This may be shocking but it should not. What I just want us to learn is that it is not the matter of being an easy job but knowing the principles of making money.

The first thing to learn is the fact that there is no website that can give you free money. You must really work hard or exchange your time to get money on any platform that you may choose to work with.

Then learn the best way to make money on those websites. Follow the rules and regulations and make sure that you are really determined to make money from such a website.

I don't even know how people are making money from this tik-tok, I know of tik-tok to be a social media but I never have interest to check out what is happening on the platform , so I don't really know how it work to be precise . What I only know is that I heard of someone who was able to enrich himself through TiK ToK during the lockdown period When he used TikTok to post some content.

TiK ToK is almost like YouTube as I understand because it involves posting of videos but the different between the two is that tiktok can only be used to post short video content for the main purpose of amusement and probably for entertainment.

I do not also like posting of videos because I don't really have anything to offer in terms of posting of videos , these are really perfect platform for people to make money no doubt especially for celebrities that really have something to offer or people that are really talented in one area all the other such as programmers and great cooks .

I don't know how much people can be earning per view when posting a video m

There are so many simple ways to make money in the world. have you ever thinking of this ways, consider the condition of our country Nigeria a lot of people are complaining,you work for someone for a monthly income or salary but yet the money is not enough for you,that is why I want to talk about the most simplest ways to make money which is also in Nigeria. although there are things or ways that we can make money through online but not recommended by a Nigerian government. ....
You can even make money online and there are various ways to make money online like the one am doing resently is trendri.... trendri is one of the best way to make money online its good and they are paying us we'll all you have to do is to post things like money making and so on in trendri they don't take copy and paste words......

Then learn the best way to make money on the websites. Follow the rules and regulations and make sure that you are really determined to make money from the website..

Additionally..
Making money has its own principles. Someone that's dealing with gold may be poor as church rat and in the same pace, some one that's selling locust beans will be rich as a politician. This may be shocking but it should not. What I just want us to learn is that it is not the matter of being an easy job but knowing the principles of making money......

and be careful on hw you make money online because of scammer.....

A lot of people want to make money today but they do not want to make money the stressful and hard way rather they want to make money the simple and easiest way . Talking about the easiest way of making money online or possibly the simplest way of making money online what I can say is that the fact that a website or platform is considered to be simple and more easier to make money online solely depends on the user of the website or platform . This is because a particular platform that maybe consider easier and simpler to use and act of making money online by a particular user could be considered to be burdensome and cumbersome to use in the act of making money online by another user

Personally I consider the act of making money online via paid to post website and pay to watch website has been easier and simpler . I would not say that making money via survey website is one of the easiest and simplest way of making money online this is because majority of survey website in the internet are absolutely scamming and fraudulent in nature and they should be discouraged and avoided by all means .

There will be countless ways of making money if one is interested and really determined to make money via online. But the most problem people do face why trying to make money online is that people do try to make money in a cheaper way or most time illegal ways.

There are some people that have tried to learn some marketable skills. These skills are what they exchange for money on some websites. The more one is good at his skills, the more money will be made. If you are really good at a particular skill, making money will be made easy for you.

There are some people that love making money through paid to post websites. To those that have learnt the rudiments of making money through these paid to post, it is easier to make money through it. This is to say there is no easy way of making money other than learning the rudiments and the experience the website will demand from you.

The only way I do consider somehow difficult to make money from is through survey. And the main reason why I don't like making money through survey is that it is not supported by my country

They are actually a lot of ways in which you can be able to make extra money online . You just have to be able to figure out the right skill that you have and also what is the best for you depending on the amount of time that you want to allocate .

I have recently identified that cryptocurrency is one of the very good ways in which you can be able to make extra money . Buy cryptocurrency, I do not just me that you will have to be staying on screen and speculating every time but there are other ways in which you can be able to make money . There are a lot of new cryptocurrencies coming out everyday and they usually pay a handsome amount of money for people to write articles for them or to build communities and their discord bot telegram communities. You can also become a graphic designer for their hearts or a website designer if they choose to have a website .

Consultation is also another way in which you can be able to make money. If you have industry knowledge about a particular skill then other people can pay you in order to share your information with them.

It is very important to note that all the members of the forums are not Nigerians and I thought you should share threads that will benefit all. Undo all the ways that you mentioned are one of the most important ways to make money on the internet. For instance TiK ToK is a very good example that you have mentioned in your thread. Tick tock would give you something very reasonable if you could gather enough views and subscribers or followers on your account. I guess if you could cuddle up to 10,000 subscribers and 100,000 views your account will be monetized and you could start making lots of money from it. Secondly, you could also make yourself a lot of money on YouTube. There are so many YouTubers making huge amounts of money from the country that you have mentioned in your thread. In YouTube,you will get some money or your channel would be monetized if you could cuddle up to 1,000 subscribers and 10000 views. All these i dmensioned are the criteria or the requirement that is needed for you to get money from all the social media talked about. With these, you will be able to make money for yourself.

Making money is a very essential part of our lives. Though it is not an easy process, you have to be willing to work hard and give the work needed in order to earn. Looking for easy ways to earn may just land you into slow earning methods that won't benefit you a lot.

TikTok is truly a great platform to earn from posting videos. Same with YouTube, they both can earn you well if you are knowledgeable about them. But as much as they might look like simple ways of earning, you still need to be very skilled in creating good videos, attracting people's attention and looking for ways to monetize your accounts.

It is the same thing with using Google ads, Whatsapp ads or Facebook ads. They all require you work hard. You know, it is through good traffic that you make the most out of these online earning sites.

So whichever way you choose to make money, you should take your time and put your attention to it. Things that look simple to do may require you to put in much effort so that you can actually succeed. You also need quality skills, so keep packaging yourself and practicing new things.

Making money online isn't that simple or easy because you have to work very hard spending more hours before you'll make a reasonable money daily.
Instead of talking about simple ways of making money online why not talk about possible and legit ways we can make money online.

A lot of people make money online from forex trading. Forex trading is a very good means of making money online but this method of earning online comes with a big risk. Also, talking about forex you'll need to acquire the right knowledge from the right mentor about forex market. Even with this skills acquisition, Market do turn the other way because it's not a 100 percent winning.
Any forex trader must invest or trade what he or she can afford to lose. Another thing about forex is that we should never get a loan from bank or someone to start forex even if we're expert because it can fail anytime.

Another good and possible way to make money online is by playing games. Playing online games can make you earn passive income.
Also engaging yourself in a paid to post site is another way to make money online

The ways that you focused on are basically vlogging. Apart from that way there are many other ways to make money online. Check out the following points:
1. Writing. You can make money as a writer, you can work as a freelancer on freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork. Under this you can be a copywriter, poet, fiction writer among others. You can also work on paid to post forums like trendri.
2. Blogging. No doubt there is still a lot to be made from this area of making money online. Bloggers make money from ads which can be $500 and above every month if you are doing it well.
3. Domain flipping. This involves buying domains at lower and cheaper priced then selling them at higher amount. There is a chance that you can sell a domain for 6 figures in dollars.
4. Dropshipping. Here you buy products and ship them from another country. The you sell them in your own country. You are buying low and selling high.
Cryptocurrency trading and investing. You buy coins and trade them within pairs for profits. You can also invest in some with potential and leave them for months. They can bring unbelievable profits within a short time.