Small business to start with little investment.

Immilash

What are the business that one can start with little amount. I'm planning on starting a new business I whised to ask out Wich kind of business can I start with the little I have. Seriously there are many business in my mind that I'm planning to start it up but capitals serves as a great hindrance to me. I want each and everyone One of us here to share his or hers Idea on which business to start up with little amount. I'm planning on venturing into poultry farming but it seems like it has lots of disadvantage at this present time, I will much appreciate it if you share your ideas in which business I can start. I know most of us here will have the mindset of saying the business is determined by the money I'm having, I also agreed with this the money will determine what business to start up, but still I will kove to hear from you guys. I want I business that will bring me good returns by investing a good amount. I will like to hear your suggestions in which business to start up a this present time. Thank you in advance.

Mellorando

Banned
Starting a successful business doesn’t require a huge capital investment; especially in the field of eCommerce. With a strong business idea and the right tools, you can start a business without investing much money, or even acquiring inventory. Dropshipping. Print on demand. Mobile storefronts. All of these businesses pave a quick path to profitability, can easily be scaled and adapted, and require very little money upfront once you have set up an eCommerce website or business website.
Once you have an idea of what you would like to offer, consider the types of business models that will best help you bring your idea to life. For budget-minded business owners, a thoughtful approach as you launch is especially important - less money to spend means less money to burn as you find your path to success.

10 low-investment business ideas:

1 Run an online store with dropshipping
2 Get creative with print-on-demand
3 Sell across multiple channels
4 Shift your brick-and-mortar business
5 Create digital video content
6 Start your own subscription service
7 Launch your interior design business
8 Start a podcast
9 Publish your own book
10 Provide remote consultation service