Crypto Solana currently ranked sixth, still moving bullish

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No one expected to see Solana reaching this level earlier in the year. During January this year this coin wasn't no where around crypto top 10 in the market. At this time, the coin is simply placed sixth usurping XRP coin into it's current position in the cryptocurrency ranking.

Remember during January the coin was valued at $1.28, meaning it has seen price increase of more than +1770% at this moment. Those who hold at least $20 worth of Solana are simply on the shrewd business at the moment. Because the amount it was purchased increased up to +1770% which is thousand dollars made from Solana coin investment.

Do you regret not having signal for this coin (Sol)?

Do you see Sol coin continuing in its bullish run till end of year?

I don't like why I am just losing out on those coins. I was seeing Solana coin but I didn't even take it serious around January. This is the second coin I missed this year and they have all boomed. I missed out IDEX as well. I know may be it is not yet my time.

It's pity that you missed out on the two coins, I also missed out around Sol coin. That's how cryptocurrency it's, you can't be perfect all the time predicting about it. I tried my best to discover new potential coins but it isn't easy for me, I know consistency will take me there.

It's pity that you missed out on the two coins, I also missed out around Sol coin. That's how cryptocurrency it's, you can't be perfect all the time predicting about it. I tried my best to discover new potential coins but it isn't easy for me, I know consistency will take me there.
Though the best thing to do is to be buying most of these coins. That is why the rich will always be making more money in crypto than the average crypto users. Imagine them buying most of these coins and keep them till they blow. But the average crypto only focuses on trending coins and misses out on future coins.

It's interesting that a year later, Solana is trading almost at the same price it was trading a year ago. The bear market has been brutal, and just like any other altcoins, Solana has taken a beating and is down more than 80% from it's all time high.

Considering that there are still speculations that this is not yet the bottom, Solana could hit $20+ or even lower, which would be a good point to accumulate considering that this could be one of the projects that would survive the bear market. I missed out on its previous run too, but like the experienced do say, the best trades and investors are formed within the bear market.

Things like FOMO, greed and not taking profits, understanding market cycles are part of the things that make most people to lose money in cryptocurrency trading. Some people bought Solana at the very top due to these, expecting that the price will get to a $1,000+.

Ever since the last bull took place around September 2021, it has stalled, the bear has taken place. Solana coin and any other have dropped down so bad in the last 12 months. I don't know if their will be any major improvement in the price of those coins. With the news gathered recently online, crypto Industry will struggle over time to get any reasonable improvement, meaning that the coins will devalue or still be going up and down within their current price range. I am a day trader, I can holdl coins for long, I hold for some time, sell off when the price is okay for me. I make losses too, and profit follows, I don't get upset, since the volatility of this coins are high. I just have to erase FOMO, and trade when I feel right to make an investment around cryptocurrency.

Solana is one of the top cryptocurrencies with a high potential for growth in the next five years. This is a profitable opportunity at the moment.

I have research on the cryptocurrency some time ago when I was just checking out different cryptocurrency in existence. I think there was a time the coins was valued at $300 when bitcoins was at its peak..

In this case that means there are a lot of money to be made in the crypto space if we are able to research and understand the best type of cryptocurrency to invest for long-term purposes. .
I believe there was a time the current must have been valued around 0.5 cents most especially when it was newly introduced into the capital space and people who understand the value of the cryptocurrency must have accumulated a reasonable amount for long-term investment.

I haven't really research more on the coins but it seems it could could be somehow profitable for investment. I'll try checking out more interesting fact about the coins on Google .

Solana has low transaction costs than ethereum, as well as faster speeds. It is reliable with its secure transaction blockchain network, and I think it is worth trading solana in order to make profits from it. Those who can manage risk really well and have the experience of doing so, should consider investing for a long term.

Solana has low transaction costs than ethereum, as well as faster speeds. It is reliable with its secure transaction blockchain network, and I think it is worth trading solana in order to make profits from it. Those who can manage risk really well and have the experience of doing so, should consider investing for a long term.
I never tried using Solana coin for transactions before, like sending crypto out to recipients, maybe I'll check how much charges it will take for Solana coin transaction. I am settled with XRP, LTC, BTC BSC network transactions. Their charges are low and it processes faster within 1-15 minutes interval. To be frank, ever since the bearish run started, I never invested long term via any coin, due to the fact the coins aren't having any massive increase since the bearish run took part in cryptocurrency. I trade short term, and such enables me to cut down my loses so low and make more profit than I'm losing. BTC is my favourite coin for such kind trade, but I'm looking forward buying Solana coin and holding for some time and using it also for withdrawal purposes.

Last edited:
I had a choice between ADA (Cardano) and SOL (Solana). What made me pick Solana? Coinbase offer to pay 4%. There are some platforms that offer a higher staking yield like up to 9% (defirate.com/staking/sol). But since I have a Coinbase account, I accepted their rate.

Even in the midst of a difficult year for the crypto sector as a whole, Solana shows no signs of slowing down. It keeps adding developers, projects, and innovative new products at a rapid pace. It is definitely laying the groundwork for the future and positioning itself as a leading blockchain innovator.