Some Apps on Google play store to make money online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of people have had bad experiences trying to make money from apps they see on Google play store and other places. The reason may be because you are either in the wrong location or the application you are trying to make money from is a total scam. There are a few apps I have confirmed to be very legitimate on Google play store which includes;

Toloka: Yandex Toloka is one of the most legitimate apps in which you can download on Google play store and make some good amount of money for yourself. The beautiful thing about using this application is that you do not need any kind of experience or skill but you simply follow basic instructions to complete tasks and make money for yourself. The good thing is that you can even withdraw as little as $1 depending on the payment method you are using.

Cashkarma: This is also another legitimate app you can download the Google play store to make some amount of money for self. This is more like a survey website because you make money by answering questions. The location in which you are also matters a lot in this application because it seems more favorable to people in top-tier countries.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have tried Toloka, however, I will not recommend this app as a good app to make money. Well, this is of course a legit app as it is from yandex, the Russian search engine company, however, the tasks are poor paying and in most cases, you don't even get offers. When there are no offers how can you make money? I don't know Cashkarma, however, based on what I have read here I don't think people will benefit from this app as it seems to be survey app and surveys are not good way to make money for people in developing work because availability of tasks and pay rate. In my opinion, Tiktok, youtube, facebook, and Instagram apps are the best money making apps on play store and app store. You can start publishing short videos and make money., Creating short videos from these apps is not very difficult.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Me I don't really have any problem making money with apps, the only problem I have is their earning rate . As long as they are able to pay me reasonable amount of money I will definitely wants to make money with such platforms.
From my little experience in the online space I have come to understand that making money with apps is not always a reliable way of earning because most of the app will always offer a very low earning rate beyond what we could possibly imagine.

I suggest that you should also research and tell us how much we could be making on daily basis . This is an encouraging factors to so many people that may be interested to make money in the platforms you have listed above.

The withdrawal method is also necessary because a lot of people here will not want any platform that pays in PayPal.