Some Strategies on Making Money

KayS

My strategies are based on providing value to others, not taking advantage of them like so many other people do in this world.
I want to help you make more money too—not just for me but also for you! That's why I created this list of helpful ways to make a billion dollars with no scams and new strategies and helping more of the people around the world.

By following these simple rules:
1. Don't be greedy - keep your goals reasonable so you can reach them faster.
2. Always remember who your real friends are - don't forget where you came from!
3. Never forget that family comes first - no matter how successful you are, if your loved ones aren't happy then what's the point?
These are some of my favorite strategies:
4. Teach people how to invest in themselves - invest in yourself first before trying to help others; then once you have something valuable to offer them, they'll be more likely to listen and follow your advice.
5. Teach people how to create passive income streams - create products or services that will sell themselves without requiring constant maintenance or input from the creator (like an email course or webinar series).
6. Teach people how to find their niche - figure out what makes you unique and then use that as an advantage when marketing yourself and your products/services (like being bilingual, or even starting programs.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful tips with us. I really like it so much that I have to screenshot it and save it in my phone because that will possibly help me to be checking it out almost when I seems to have forgotten . Sometimes we should not allow the stress of life to carry us or overwhelmed us and we forgot about things that matters . .

Family is very important because at the end they are the one that will still stand by you no matter all the things you pass through.

Another thing I will also try as much as possible to advise people is that everyone should try as much as possible to entangle or make friends with people that are trusted , you might believe that trust does not matter but to me this is very important to have a successful and genuine relationship with people.

My strategies are based on providing value to others, not taking advantage of them like so many other people do in this world.
I want to help you make more money too—not just for me but also for you! That's why I created this list of helpful ways to make a billion dollars with no scams and new strategies and helping more of the people around the world.

By following these simple rules:
1. Don't be greedy - keep your goals reasonable so you can reach them faster.
2. Always remember who your real friends are - don't forget where you came from!
3. Never forget that family comes first - no matter how successful you are, if your loved ones aren't happy then what's the point?
These are some of my favorite strategies:
4. Teach people how to invest in themselves - invest in yourself first before trying to help others; then once you have something valuable to offer them, they'll be more likely to listen and follow your advice.
5. Teach people how to create passive income streams - create products or services that will sell themselves without requiring constant maintenance or input from the creator (like an email course or webinar series).
6. Teach people how to find their niche - figure out what makes you unique and then use that as an advantage when marketing yourself and your products/services (like being bilingual, or even starting programs.
Thank you very much for the helpful strategies on making money you shared with us. I fully agree with the simple rules and the tips you mention in your thread. It is very important to help other people earn some money by guiding them and by sharing your knowledge with them. We are humans first of all and we must care about each other.

Making money is not easy to some the see it is a game, while others see it as a journey that needs to be accomplished, to make money one need to have strategies that would help him in making this money successfully. Before one set out to make money he need to have plans on how such money would be achieve no body standup in the morning to make money the need to understand and see ways they could or business best fit for them, not all business one need to engage but one which he can handle more effectively, and after making plans the next is the capital for investment, to invest one need to have the required amount of money that best suit the job you want to engage in.
Product to be sold should also play important role u can't start a business without having a product in mind and ways in which such product could reach them more effectively.

And lastly one need to know his client who would be interested in his product and how they can benefit form the product sold.

Thank you very much. People that are interested to concentrate in the online space will definitely have to put all these things into consideration. In terms of greediness it is one of the things that must be avoided at all cost most especially depending on the type of online business we are dealing . People who are engaging in forex or maybe cryptocurrency will definitely have to avoid greed at all cost because it is one of the things that make a lot of traders to lose their money because they keep on believing that if they can hold on to their positions they will likely make more and in most cases the market always turn against them..

Another extra tips I would like to adds is that anyone who is interested to make money in a particular online niche must be willing to spend a lot of time to learn and understand everything about such business.