Some ways by which we can avoid getting scammed online

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many reasons for which wind newbies get scammed online maybe it's because they're new to online business what's the main reason why they always get scammed is because he always wants to get money quick from the internet without knowing that's the internet doesn't work like that like the offline business you will need to work hard on the internet's you can't just sit down and wait for money some new movies online just follow all those fake links on social media.

In order for you not to fall in the hand of scam websites I suggest that you make sure his website really pace and you read reviews about it before joining don't join websites that just tell him to pay you like $25 when you register because nothing online comes for free always remember that in your mind you can't just see a website that will just give you money like that without you working so whenever you see anything that promises you to give money online know that it is a scam also you should avoid many fake links on social media I know they are legit ones but you still need to be careful when tapping links on either Facebook or Twitter

E

eldavis

One major reasons people get scammed online is simply out of greed, they see lots of juicy offers and they get tempted to give it a try without any from of research, only for them to get scammed or to land themselves in a scam site. The internet is a place filled with so many opportunities, both the good and the bad, if you are not careful, you would end wasting not just your time but also your hard earned money. Learn how to discipline yourself, before making any form of decision, think carefully.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is literally no individual that wishes for him or her to get scam and defrauded online while making money on the internet . I understand what it means and how an individual could feel when he or she realised that he or she have been scammed or defrauded online possibly on a particular website or platform that he or she hoped at first to get paid but the time goes on it turns out to be a scam and fraud . I am a living example of someone who have been scammed and defrauded couple and multiple of times online . But that was during my early days of being introduced the act of making money online newly . There is actually one thing that we must understand , about scamming and fraudulent websites , which is the fact that they cannot be totally eradicated from from the internet .

What really matters is how best you can shield yourself from being a victim to online scammers and fraudsters . One of the ways to do so is by using a scam site detector so that you can easily and efficiently dictate whether a particular website that you intend to use to make money online is absolutely legit or probably a scam and fraud .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It’s the 21st century, and the internet has never been so important to our day-to-day life. We use it for everything from shopping to communications; it’s difficult to imagine life without it. Unfortunately, this ubiquity has also made it a hotbed of criminal activity. Scams are a constant concern for internet users, with fraudsters preying on people’s naivety and greed to steal their hard-earned money. However, there are some ways you can avoid getting scammed online.

First of all, one of the best ways of avoiding scams is by using common sense! If something seems too good to be true, then there’s a strong chance that it is! The same goes for offers or deals that seem out of the ordinary or suspiciously cheap/free. If you are buying an item online, check out the seller carefully before making your purchase. You should also only use well-known payment systems like PayPal or credit cards for paying for items online as they have built-in protections against fraud. Another way to find out whether a deal is legitimate or not is to simply do an online search for it and see if anyone else has posted information about it online.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of people get scaammed online for just one reason, they are greedy and want to take a shortcut road to success, therefore, they end up investing in High Yield Investment programs, Ponzi schemes, or Pyramid schemes. Even though some people have been paid by these programs in the beginning these are scam programs that ultimately vanish without paying the investors. You can easily recognize these scam programs. If any program is offering unrealistic returns on your investment if you are being offered high returns in a short time if they don't tell you what they are doing (where they are putting your money) in order to pay you a return on your investment, it is an obvious scam. If you want to invest, invest in something that is legit, for instance, you can buy penny stocks from Robinhood, webull or etoro, or invest in cryptocurrency, or invest in your own business. If you were scammed by a so-called earning site (some sites offer you jobs but they run away without paying you), you need to remember one thing, work on a legit site or platform, freelancing sites for example. If you do not have skills take your time to build skills.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several scam platforms on the internet and that is the reason why people need to be careful whenever they want to venture into any platform. On my quest to make something on the internet, I have fallen into a lot of scam platforms in which I lost money in some and some of them I wasted time.

Vefore you venture into any platform it is very important you try as much as possible to make proper research because that alone can go a long way in determining whether a platform is legitimate or not. The truth is that almost every platform you want to venture into, there have been people that have ventured into the platform before and they will always do reviews on such platforms.

As a newbie, I will not advise you to invest your money in any online business because you can probably get scammed if you don't have proper knowledge and understanding of how so many online businesses works.

I always advise people that want to make money online to learn reasonable skills that would make them tangible money on the long run instead of investing in Ponzi schemes because they would soon run away with your money.

Dubjoe

Why not invest in what you called "ponzi schemes"? , if you don't take the risk you won't achieve anything so remove those ideas and move on, yes you can learn some skills to get a long term run but its a "loong term" .
You need to keep in mind that is a risky way yes but you can earn in easy and short term run so whoever want to invest do not get greedy & keep it safe.