Spending too much of your time making money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
We all are human beings and the act of making money is absolutely not what we should only spend our precious time on . There is no doubting the fact that making money is absolutely part of living and one important activity that every individual must absolutely and obviously indulge themselves in to , but spending a lot of time making money whether online or offline is absolutely what we are not advising here because that could bring dehumanizing human effect and emotional damages to our body and systems and also our psychology as human beings could be harmed and damage as well . The worst part is that a lot of people today make money from home and this totally restrict them from interacting and communicating with individuals and colleagues or friends in their neighborhood or in their environments which is absolutely not good because human beings have the tendency and the characteristics to interact and according to research restrict yourself from interaction and connecting with your environment totally affects your psychology as a human being .

That is why it is advised that if you have to make money at home it should be turn on moderation or possibly you can take your laptop or smartphone to an area where you can meet other individuals such as friends and also where you can make new friends possibly a cafe or a park .

You don't need to spend too much of your time before you can make a lot of money online because money can be made through automation. If you are a book seller , you don't have to sit in front of your laptop 24/7 delivering your products to your customers. There are many softwares or websites that can help you to deliver your books to your customers automatically after your customers have made payments.

Some people are just so confused to what it means to devote a reasonable and positive amount of your time to make money and also to what it means to make money online devoting all of your time that you possibly have any particular day . I totally agree and concur with you when you made mention that making money online is absolutely very important and every individual must always in the whole to make money but that does not mean that we have to spend all the time that we have in a particular day just to make money because human beings have the tendency and the capability to interact with the environment and restricting yourself from doing so because you are making money absolutely bring negative and dehumanizing health and psychologically related issues .

Making money online should be done in moderation so that you can have time to interact with your physical environment which is absolutely very vital for your existence as a human being . Just like you already said even if you want to make money at home it is advised to be done in moderation or possibly take your business tool which could be your laptop or your smartphone to a place where there are people so that you can interact and also make new friends as well .

I believe there is a great difference between spending a lot of time making money and spending a lot of time working very hard to make money and I don't see anything wrong for you to spend so much of your time making money if your earning business is something you can just do without having to stress yourself . If I have such opportunity I will try to spend most of my time to make money because that's just what I need after all what will I be doing with my time apart from making money ?

There are so many people who really spend most of their time working hard and stressing their body trying to make money , I don't really see the need for that because at the end of the day you will be over stressed and your body will respond to it by becoming sick or any other noticeable effect.

If my working atmosphere is perfect and I don't have to stress myself or engaged so much physically activitues then I will spend so much of my time making money after all I don't spend my energy on something that is not generating money .