SproutGigs Review

Chima.k

SproutGigs is a micro jobs and gigs site that lets you work for employers in return for payment. The website allows both workers and employers to post micro jobs and rate the workers' performance. While this service has a fee, it has been around for some time and has a positive reputation in the community.

SproutGigs is a micro jobs and gigs site

SproutGigs is a micro-jobs and gigs site that connects employers and freelancers for small tasks. It is free to join and anyone can post gigs. Micro-jobs are tasks that are quick, easy, and don't take a lot of time. They can include posting a photo on Instagram, filling out surveys, and writing reviews.

Sproutgigs allows anyone to post micro-jobs, and it has a simple process. To start, a freelancer simply logs into their dashboard and chooses any available task. After completing the task, they fill out a proof form and submit it to the employer. The employer will then review the activity and pay the freelancer. Sproutgigs rates freelancers based on the quality of service they provide, and the more satisfied the employer is with the job, the higher their quality rating.

It connects workers with employers
SproutGigs is a micro-jobs platform that matches workers and employers. It connects workers with tasks and allows them to rate each other's performance, allowing both sides to know who's best suited for the job. In addition, it also lets workers see the average rate they can expect to receive for completing the tasks.

Businesses use Sproutgigs to hire freelancers for one-time projects, complete small tasks, or complete ongoing projects. Sproutgigs is free to use and allows anyone to sign up. Businesses post their projects on the site, where freelancers bid on them. This makes it easy for employers to find qualified individuals to complete their tasks. It also allows freelancers to find interesting projects to work on.

It charges a fee
SproutGigs is a micro-jobs site that allows businesses to hire independent contractors to complete small tasks. Individuals can apply for these jobs and can rate the performance of other workers, which helps other businesses find reliable workers. As a result, SproutGigs charges a fee to users.

SproutGigs has a fee, but this fee is relatively small. You can earn money by doing microtasks like filling out surveys or posting on social media. While microtasks may not be very demanding, they require a certain level of skill. You must have active social media accounts and be able to install applications, plugins, and software. In addition, you will need to register and submit your credit card details.

It lets workers rate their performance
While the SproutGigs review lets workers rate how well they perform, it's important to remember that such a system is subject to biases. Despite these shortcomings, performance ratings are an effective way to manage performance related pay and to support action against poor performers. Workers can also use the results to gauge their own performance and those of their colleagues.​

Nite

Valued Contributor
SproutGigs used to be known as Picoworkers. Not much has changed on their site ever since their name got changed. You can even use the same login when you signed up when it was known to be Picoworkers. I heard, they give a joining bonus of $0.50, you just have to verify your email for that. But you cannot withdraw that bonus, it can only be used for when you want to post a job. So, don't get too excited about this easy bonus. This bonus is only useful if you are planning to use this website to post a job. I do like the fact that they have kept a low payout threshold, i.e. $5. However, the processing fee for that is extremely high, 18%. As it is usually on Micro job sites, you won't be earning much because the tasks don't pay that much. A big advantage is, it is available globally.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sproutgigs, formerly 'picoworkrers, have been around for some period of time. I know it takes some fees for payment processing or when you post gigs. But in general, they are reliable for anyone to use, either earn or post gigs. I've been a worker and also an employer via sprout gigs for the past 365 days, earned some funds which I used in setting my own campaigns, withdrew some too. In overall, I've earned around $400 including fees being around sprout gigs. I don't do much of the task like that nowadays due to my video making gigs, football activities, blogging and most importantly my crypto trading time. I'll recommend the site to anyone who wants to earn online for the first time to build his or her own experience gradually using the site and earning some pocket money from it.

niche

Verified member
Can anyone specify what the fee for power jobs and holding a job is? Has anyone here done any power job at sproutgigs, why are they paying a large amount like $3 for a simple download task? Do the power jobs download malware on the users computers? Are the tasks visible to each user different? How much time do they take to process a payment request and send the money to your online account?