Starclick Earning

Root

Starcliclk is a one of 100% legit and trusted earning site. Only have to ********* and earn money. It is PPC (pay per click) site.
Some Account Features Here
1. 0.01$ Minimum for click
This is the minimum you earn when you click an ad. You may get paid more than $0.01 per ad.
2. Silver/Gold/Platinum
There are 3 types of memberships. New members are automatically Silver membership. Other memberships provide different benefits.
3. Payout/Withdraw Methods
Withdraw to PayPal, Bank transfer, Bitcoin or Western Union.
4. Desktop and Mobiles
Download our mobile app from Apple store or Android Market and make money with your phone.
5. Click everyday
Ads are provided daily in your account, so make sure you come back and click every day.
6. Get paid from referrals
Refer your friend and see how you make even more money.

Here some details i want to tell you,

-first free membership (silver) can earn only up to 0.1$ per day.

-Then Gold and Platinum membership valid for a one month(30 days).
In gold membership you can earn up to like 1$ -1.5$ per day only with clicking. But there another method, it is HTML Code Access. It mean you can publish ads in your blogs or websites. Then you can earn up to 1$ - 3.2$ per day.
In platinum membership they pay 0.02$ per click. Only clicking earn up to 2$ - 3$ per day. Its gives HTML Code Access and API access. Then final earn per day is up to 6.4$.(+third party ads)

-Then minimum payout
for silver and gold membership - 50$
for platinum membership - no limit.
Also Auto Payout is available.

-Then Referral Bonus
silver (free) membership - basic rate per referral , 0.08$.
platinum and gold - 25% higher rate referral.

Pay Per Signup (Including second and third level) - 0.08$
Pay Per Upgrade (Gold Membership) - 5$
Pay Per Upgrade (Platinum Membership) - 10$

This is about Starclick and its not a best way to earn money free but if you have blog or website it is a one of best way.

This is only my opinion. If you Like try it now. To get Signup bonus Register from here. (referral code - 50499312)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprite1950

I have just deleted my account there because you need to be able to upgrade to Gold before you can make any money and it would not give me the option. Every time I pressed upgrade nothing happened. I tried to contact their support but they didn't reply.

You have to reach $50 before you can cash out and as a silver member that would have taken me almost a year. I also read some reviews that people paid their membership fee and still didn't get the upgrade so I felt it wasn't worth it. I was also worried I would reach $50 and then not get paid. It really wasn't worth the risk in my opinion. Good luck to anyone who wants to try it though. Maybe my country went against me because when I looked at the top paid members there were no UK people.

Salimo 92

I already a member there I heard that this site is legit since 2008 , i upgraded my account to gold but my membership is exptred now only have 4 ads a day I remember that it was 10 ads a day before investing .

Root

I already a member there I heard that this site is legit since 2008 , i upgraded my account to gold but my membership is exptred now only have 4 ads a day I remember that it was 10 ads a day before investing .
Yeah membership valid for one month. for better earn we must have a blog or website. This is not a best way but it legit.

Salimo 92

Yeah membership valid for one month. for better earn we must have a blog or website. This is not a best way but it legit.
Yes I see the option of HTML code , I know if you have a website you can earn more there but I think that getting this HTML code is not free , I have already a blog on blogger but it seems they accept only blog of Wix or weebly .
After seeing that I got only 3 ads each day with silver membership I renew my golden membership but hoppefully I didn't use my Master Card for this sake , I used my balance cause I already had 47.5 $ with 0.03$ a day I see that I will reach threashold in more than 2 mounths , now after deduction I have 18.8$ , I hope got paid this mounth , Last thing I wonser why Platinium doesn't available in my countries as many other good earntng sites .