Start making NFTs and earning today (zero investment)

iamlimenightxo

With a 100% working security i have invested my time to research and find out the best possible way for anyone to start their NFT business with minimum or zero investment its your time to learn how

Berrich36

You can get 1 free NFT on the Polygon network (OpenSea) thanks to this 2-minutes survey:
shorturl[.]at/anpqC

Attachments

• E02E274A-05F7-4103-9C52-28898E24AB9C.jpeg
    E02E274A-05F7-4103-9C52-28898E24AB9C.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 0

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you think you can make money through NFT with zero investment, it means you know nothing about NFT. IN order to make money from NFT, you need to create NFT and pay gas fees for minting. For example, you can use OpenSea NFT marketplace for free, however, before you can list you NFT and start selling your NFTs to make money, you need to pay a certain amount of ETH. You can connect your coinbase of metamask wallet on Opensea and you need to find your wallet so that you can not only receive funds you collect by selling your NFT but also use your wallet to pay the gas fees. Well there is also an option "no gas fee" on Opensea which is built on a polygon network, however, I am not very sure if anybody u this platform and still be able to sell NFT without paying for gas fees. Well, there are also free to play NFT games that will allow you to collect NFT and sell through open marketplaces like opensea, but I am not very sure that anybody can actually collect NFT for free by playing these games and f these NFTs are easier to sell