Startup idea learned from Jio Network

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
A startup always has to provide better quality service at a reasonable price, but where companies avoid competition, starting your business there will not only give relief to the public but will establish your business. Here I will give an example:

The Reliance company started Jio Company to provide internet service in the Indian market.

The different established IPS companies used to divide different areas among themselves, and without competing, they were offering expensive services. Calls and SMS were also expensive. Simultaneously, Reliance made the internet, calls, and SMS from Jio totally free for a limited time (3 + 3 = 6 months).

Reliance also stalled and distributed SIMs for free, whereas every other company used to sell SIMs. For all these reasons, consumers immediately turned to Reliance. After the completion of the free term, Jio issued cheap plans in which internet data, calls, and SMS were made available at the lowest price in the world.

Due to this competition, other companies also had to bow down and make their internet, calls, and SMS services cheaper. Still, Jio became the biggest company in this field.

Now India provides the world's cheapest net, call, SMS, and steaming packages.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I think not India is providing cheapest call in the world but a lot of countries are doing so like Nigeria or even Indonisia, but others are very expensive like Turkey, the price of one SIM is about 35 liras which seems a budget.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I think not India is providing cheapest call in the world but a lot of countries are doing so like Nigeria or even Indonisia, but others are very expensive like Turkey, the price of one SIM is about 35 liras which seems a budget.
Are they providing 10k free calls?
100 SMS free daily?
1 to 2 GB net data daily?
Unlimited use of steaming service

Indian consumers are receiving these, once they buy plan, they will enjoy till the plan runs out.

I would like to know if they (Nigeria or even Indonisia or whichever country) are providing.

PS - When I used the word "World" I checked the features available elsewhere, but if I missed something, then please give me example.