Stop giving yourself unnecessary excuses to not make money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The excuse of not being good enough is absolutely one of the kind of excuse that majority of people keep giving themselves that is totally preventing them from making money as they should . We must never call to see that we all are people and whether we have spent I'm acquiring knowledge about a particular making money strategy for about a particular offline business it is always important that we understand that we need to ourselves but also acquired business knowledge and not always feeling so left out in everything especially in the act of making money . The feeling of not being good enough is totally what is killing the heat of this generation and preventing them from working hard and to show some sort of industrious attitude in order to attend financial freedom .

For an individual to attend financial freedom he or she must be hard working and industrious and most importantly he or she must not view his or her failures and mistakes as fact or proveof not being good enough but rather he or she should view his or her mistakes and errors towards the act of making money as stepping Stones to his or her success of achieving financial freedom.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is indeed noticeably and obviously true that majority of people are definitely the reasons why they are not making money online and one of the ways they indirectly successfully do this is by negatively advising themselves to actually not make money online by thinking that they are not worthy enough to enjoy the good things of life and to be sincere in the difference with this mindset end up becoming broke and poor for life . It is very important that we understand that it may not be necessary for an individual to have money in abundance but it is totally necessary for an individual to have money to the extent that he or she is able to satisfy his needs and his wants and even that of his family and those close to him .

To successfully make money online we need to build our mindset so as not to be negatively dependent on things that we are negatively thinking but rather you must positively encourage our mindset by thinking positively and also thinking that we are worthy enough to enjoy the good things of life . There is absolutely no individual that is created with two brain or possibly two hands and legs and with this in mind no individual should think that he or she is not worthy enough .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is very true that your self image does determine a lot in how much you make. Having negative thoughts about your abilities and self worth makes you so lazy to try out new things and work hard in what you do in order to make money. But someone who views themselves positively will always work hard.

Having a positive self image is not something that you are born with, otherwise everyone would be full of it. It is rather something that is instilled to you by your parents and the environment you live in. Sometimes parents don't do the right job in raising children, so they grow up hating themselves without even knowing.

But once you are grown up, it is your responsibility to change those negative thoughts about yourself. Create awareness of how your parents and the environment contributed to your misery, but don't sit on blaming them and hating them. Focus on changing how you feel about yourself, that will help you a lot in being a more productive person.

It helps a lot to try out new things and keep learning. The more you are successful at something, the more you get motivated to do more things that earn you money and gives you purpose in life.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Making money is indeed something anybody can and should do
But some major problems faced by people is lack of exposure to various business opportunities which are available to one both remotely and in your vicinity.
If you could expanciate more on such opportunities that are easily open to everyone will be good.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the major reasons so many people do not make money whether online or offline is their mindset. Your mindset can determine if you would end up making some good amount of money for yourself or not making money on the long run.

If you want to make money you need to reposition your mindset in such a way that it will give you the chance to become successful in any business venture you are going into. the simple truth is that there are a lot of people who are making good amount of money online and at the same time there are also a lot of people who think that anything that pertains to online business is a scam.

On the other hand, there are also a lot of people who think that making money online is all about investing your money somewhere and automatically it will grow and you will never have any work to do.

These are some of the mindsets people need to change in order to become successful in anything that happens to be online business. First of all, the thing you should do is to seek knowledge about the particular business you want to venture into and work towards it to become successful.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The biggest excuse people give for not making money is that they don't have enough time. Do you know how many times I've heard someone say they don't have time to make money?

I'm not saying that all people who say this are lazy. But, it's usually because they're giving themselves unnecessary excuses to not make money.

The truth is, you can work as little or as much as you want and still make money. The key is to be productive. If you're not, then your time will be wasted on unproductive things anyway.

But how do you know if you're being productive? How do you know if your time is being wasted?

Well, I'll tell you how...

You've got to stop giving yourself unnecessary excuses to not make money. Here are some of the most common ones:

I don't have enough time.

Making money is a get rich quick scheme

I'm too old or young to start working.

I don't have any skills or training needed for this job.

If you're giving yourself these excuses, it's time to change your mind! Stop giving yourself up so easily and start focusing on what you can do instead of what you can't do.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
But sometimes I wonder what people that give excuses that doesn't make sense of why they don't make money think about, because I don't get it life is about having money to cater for some bills and expenses and the funny thing is that this expenses sometimes come on their own even when you try to avoid them they still come back to you so how do one stay without making money.

The thing is that you can't run away from these bills this is why a lot of people are financially down. it is always about taking the wrong decision and when it comes to bite one in the heart one will scream blue murder, the thing is that there's a principle that govern the world some things are just natural and you must eat to survive so if you do not work and just end up with excuses you only want to remain poor and totally broke.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The reality is that anyone that gives excuse for not being able to make money for themselves is a lazy person and they are using the excuse to justify their laziness and to make people think that it is not their fault for not making money . But to me this is just a useless thing to do because at the end of the day you are still the one to be poor if you cannot organise your life perfectly.

The funny thing is that those people you are complaining to are trying all their possible means and they are moving forward in life . you staying one place and giving an excuse for people to believe that it is not your fault to make money does not make sense because eventually you will come to find out that you may be up to the age of 40 without a single achievement.