Stop Making Unnecessary Excuses For Not Making Money.

Stop Making Unnecessary Excuses For Not Making Money.
The excuse that they're not good enough is absolutely one of those excuses that most people keep giving themselves that completely stops them from making the money they should. Gaining knowledge about a specific earning strategy for a specific offline business is always important to understand that we need ourselves but also the business knowledge acquired to not always feel left out of everything, especially when it comes to making money. The feeling of not being good enough completely kills the zeal of this generation and prevents them from working hard and showing a conscientious attitude to enjoy financial freedom.
In order for a person to enjoy financial freedom, they must be diligent and, most importantly, they must not view their failures and mistakes as fact or proof that they are not good enough, but should view their failures and mistakes in making money as a stepping stone for his or her success in achieving financial freedom.​

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You can't be an entrepreneur if you're not willing to put in the time and effort necessary to be successful. The idea is to create a sustainable business model that will allow you to make money while you sleep, while you eat, while you're at work, and even while you're not working!

The number one excuse I think people give for not making money aside from looking down on theirself is that they don't want to work hard enough. This is just another excuse; it's a lazy way of thinking about entrepreneurship. The truth is that entrepreneurs must be willing to put in the time and effort it takes to succeed -- otherwise, they will fail. They must be willing to overcome any obstacle that comes their way and face their fears head-on.

If you're tired of excuses like "I'm too tired" or "I don't have enough time," then stop making them now. There's no excuse for failing when it comes down to making money with your business -- all you need do is decide that failure isn't an option.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is possible and accurate to say that majority of people are not making money and this is because they have self feeded their minds with negative thoughts and inclinations leading to the inability of feeling unworthy towards the making of money online or offline. We should never downgrade ourselves by thinking negatively but rather we should upgrade ourselves by always taken the bold step to achieve more greater things in life and that's definitely starts by us engaging our time and maximizing our ability and capabilities when it comes to the possible act of making money.

We do not need to be experts in order to achieve money in abundance and that is because the Internet nowadays is filled with flexible and user-friendly but higher paying websites and platforms in which individuals like the one who want to make money online in abundance can totally engage our time and endeavour to maximize it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Like I have always said, one of the major things that will determine the amount of money you can make on the internet is your mindset. If you have a very negative mindset it will be difficult for you to succeed on the internet because you will not believe it is possible.

If you want to succeed online you must first of all change your mindset and make sure and that it's supposed to your online growth. You don't need to limit yourself when it comes to making money online by thinking that certain things are not possible.

All you need to do is to acquire the necessary knowledge and put a lot of effort and focusing in whatever you are doing then after some period of time you will probably succeed. You also need to try as much as possible to learn from people who are already successful on the internet.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Most people give unnecessary excuses for not making more money. They tell themselves the reasons they can't earn more are too difficult, unsolvable, or out of their control.

These excuses only make things worse because they'll keep you stuck in your current financial situation. And while there is absolutely no shortage of excuses, what's in short supply is initiative and motivation to move past them to get success.

The time for excuses is over; it's time for a new beginning and a new way forward.

Let's go over some of the most common excuses and get rid of them once and for all.

Excuses like:

I'm too old to start a business. Starting a business is not for the elderly. If you're 50 or older, then use that life experience and set your energy to work on other things like home-based businesses or launching an online business from home. Excuses like: I can't afford it. This statement is too broad, because it doesn't account for individual needs and budgets. For those who do want to start a business, you can come up with ways of financing it that make sense for everyone involved.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Excuses are not really necessary because if you are not making money for yourself then obviously you are depleting yourself of so many advantage that comes with it. making money is very important most especially For Men because men are the people that has to be financially stable before they move to next level in life such as establishing a family or business..

I cannot just give excuse for the reason I am not able to make money because no excuses will be accepted if you be a poor tomorrow. Everyone are all struggling and no one a sitting down expecting money to rain from heaven except you are from a rich family.

Life may be difficult with some people than others but at the same time we have our own different cross to bear . we do not have to give up for any reason than to keep moving on as the most important.

freelancermaria

To avoid taking responsibility for one's actions, excuses can be a real pain in the neck. The value of being able to zone out distractions and concentrate on one's work cannot be overstated.

What's the count of your justifications? Currently, I am too busy. It's beyond my capabilities at the moment. I just can't right now. I just can't do that well. Sorry, but I just can't make it to any more networking events at the moment. My schedule is completely full of advertising duties. It is typical to offer an explanation. If you buy into their lies, you will die. Yes, life is tough for a lot of people. However, there is always a solution to every problem and being lazy is not one of them.

Heartstrings

The issue and excuses of not making money is solely on the mindset,to be honest with myself, I was once among those who make excuses before, thou it also depends on the type of lifestyle one is living. But I have come to realize that once your mind is set on making money,then you will see the improvement for yourself. My excuse back then was actually justified,how time flies though.

I thank God I do away with such mindset and I am more happy now that I am back to making money on my own. The excuses some people make will make you wonder if this person is really serious or just joking, actually I have met someone who sees making money as stressful,why because this person parents are rich,the person thinks there is no need to stress just to make money but forgot that no one knows what tomorrow holds.

Do away with the excuses of not making money, Because as far as you are still breathing,bills must be paid.