Excuses to stop making, so as to make more money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are some senseless excuses that people keep making day by day in order to stop themselves from making money and it is advised that if you want to make money you must definitely throw away such senseless and nonsense hearing excuse from your mindset in order to make money so efficiently and effectively . To be hundred percent sincere and honest in order to acquire money possibly in abundance is definitely need the right mindset in order to be persistent and to be determined . Most of the rich and popular individuals we know today did not just wake up one day and end such titles for them self but rather it was as a result of their hard work , and industriousness , that they possibly have in order to be persistent and to be determine despite the failure is there possibly face during their journey to attend financial freedom .

According to a popular interview made to one of the richest men in the world back in the year 2018 , he made clearly that if you want to succeed in the act of making money you must first of all build your mindset . You may be wondering why is mindset absolutely very important when it comes to making money . Well to be sincere a lot of people think that making money is an easy activity but to be sincere it is never an easy activity because you have to sacrifice to get what you want . But in this case you are possibly sacrificing your money your time , your energy , and in most cases , your internet resources .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely true that a whole lot of people day by day keep feeding themselves with stupid and useless excuse why they do not want to make money . There was indeed a friend of mine who had the idea that money is The Root of All evil so then it is absolutely bad that if an individual want to make money in abundance but to be sincere it is not all about making money in abundance because not everyone is possibly destined to be rich or even have the intention to be rich and wealthy but making money is definitely important especially if we have it to an extent so as to satisfy our needs and once we needed and when wanted .

The inability of an individual to satisfy his various needs and wants simply means that he is poor and broke and like I always say being poor and broke is considered to be a very critical and uneasy situation and condition that every individual should definitely avoid never to be a victim or subject to . To make money successfully and happily you must endeavour to throw away those bad mindset that we have about money because they will never help us .

Holicent

VIP Contributor
One of the biggest excuse people give for not making money is that they don't have enough time. Do you know how many times I've heard someone say they don't have time to make money?

I'm not saying that all people who say this are lazy. But, it's usually because they're giving themselves unnecessary excuses to not make money.

The truth is, you can work as little or as much as you want and still make money. The key is to be productive. If you're not, then your time will be wasted on unproductive things anyway.

But how do you know if you're being productive? How do you know if your time is being wasted?

Well, I'll tell you how...

You've got to stop giving yourself unnecessary excuses to not make money. Here are some of the most common ones:

I don't have enough time.

Making money is a get rich quick scheme

I'm too old or young to start working.

I don't have any skills or training needed for this job.

If you're giving yourself these excuses, it's time to change your mind! Stop giving yourself up so easily and start focusing on what you can do instead of what you can't.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I don't have an excuse to make. I am even looking for every single opportunity to make money for myself because I believe that is the right thing for me to do. A situation in which you are not making money shows that you are not progressing and most importantly you need money to be able to plan your life..

The reason why I do not have any excuse to make it is that other people are progressing and me making excuse for not moving forward is useless because at the end you might regret the whole thing when you come to find out that other people you were friends with has progressed and can't even measure up to your level because you are at the lowest..

It's not really easy , everyone must struggle as much as they can to make themself what they are interested to be in the future