Insane excuses people give for not making money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
People can come up with a variety of excuses for not making money, however it's important to remember that making excuses is a barrier to taking action, and that it's possible to overcome these excuses by developing a plan and taking action towards a specific goal. Some examples include:

"I don't have enough time." - While it's true that starting a business or finding a new source of income can take a significant amount of time, it's important to remember that time is a valuable resource that can be managed and allocate

"I don't have the money." - Lack of capital can be a barrier to starting a new business or investment, but it's important to remember that there are many ways to raise money such as crowdfunding, taking a loan or working with a partne

"I'm not skilled enough." - Everyone has something valuable to offer, and there are many ways to learn new skills. Online courses and other resources can help you acquire new skills and knowledg

"I'm too old/young." - Age should not be a barrier to making money, and it's never too late or early to star

"I don't know where to start." - Starting something new can be daunting, but research and networking can help you find the resources and advice you nee

"I'm waiting for the perfect idea." - Sometimes people wait for the perfect opportunity to come along instead of exploring the opportunities that are already available.

"It's too risky" - Risk is an inherent part of any new venture, but with research, planning, and preparation, the risk can be mitigate

"I am not a sales person" - Making money often requires to sell your products or services, but it is not the only way. You can also earn money by creating passive income or finding a way to monetize your expertise.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A lot of people that are lazy mentally and otherwise always come up with the different reasons why they are not making money which I see as a foolish thing to do.

The fact is that whether you are making money or not you the bills will still piles up waiting for you so that you have to pay up. This is why a lot of people find themselves in heavy debt. Because life is unpredictable and anything can happen at any given time.

The best bet is always to ride up to work as much as you can to make money which is necessary.