Insane an unbelievable ways people make money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are definitely some ways that individuals make money online that is carefully taught about could be considered to be unbelievable and insane . Making money online is absolutely very interesting and as the days goes by the internet is actually making it more and more easier and more bearable for individuals like you and I to make money online without stress and any hindrance . People make money online by just browsing the internet which is absolutely one of the insane ways to make money online today but that is not all . What did I tell you that all that's on the other hand make money online by entertaining themselves which possibly include making money online by watching videos or making money online by playing simple and uncomplicated games .

You would agree with me that they are both systems of making money online is totally unbelievable and insane but I never got to mention a more insane and unbelievable one . That is making money online by receiving text messages . At first when I came across a YouTuber who explain to me that there is absolutely a way to make money online by just receiving random text messages on your phone I thought for it for a minute and my mind totally told me that it was a lie . But only second thought and reasoning , it turns out that the YouTuber wasn't lying but actually was real he introduced me to the website known as MC money . com . This is an euro paying website that actually pays its members real cash for receiving random text messages on your smartphone this is totally insane but it really exist . You can go and head to check about this website and share your reviews about it here , on the comments section below .

You are absolutely right when you mentioned that there are indeed some ways that exist in the internet that are totally unbelievable and insane in using to make money . The internet have really made it very versatile and very easy for majority of people today to make money online from it rather than going through some sort of skill training so as to be equitably endorsed in a particular online skill so as to make money on it . Some of the inside ways that I can come up with which are very unbelievable to monetize to make money online is the making of money online via social media activities .

Not everyone know that they can make money on their social media accounts but actually it's really exist and a lot of people today who know about it I'm making reasonable and positive amount of money just by carrying out social media activities in order to get paid . Social media such as Facebook usually have a marketplace where you can exhibit your talent or creativity or even your offline business activity and in this way you communicate with varieties of people in different angles of the world which possibly could be in need of your business service and they could place an order and business can go on from there as well .

There is no doubt that there are hundreds or even thousands of ways of making money on the internet but not all of them are very much profitable.

On my quest to make something tangible from the internet I have ventured into a lot of platforms that promises to pay certain amount of money if I could perform some tasks but at the end of the day I found out that you cannot really make tangible amount of money from there.

The truth is that most of them are legitimate but making money from them is where the problem lies. Venturing into this platform you stated may actually not be the problem but you cannot really make reasonable amount of money just to receive text messages. I always advise people that want to make real money on the internet to pick a particular business venture that is very lucrative and learn the necessary things required and from there you can start practicing what you have learnt.

The probability of you making money on the long run will be very high. If you want to go into cryptocurrency trading for example there are several things you need to learn and understand well in order to succeed.

I don't know the site MC money dot com. However, I have come across many sites like these where you earn from receiving text messages. First of all, you need to give your phone number, then the program will start sending text messages. Your earnings will depend on the number of text messages you are receiving. Thus surely sounds interesting, and also an easy way to make money online. However, check the ground reality. You will have to give your phone number. How can you share your phone number with a random company? Doesn't it look risky? Normally, your phone number is linked with your real identity (in our country, you need to submit your national identity document and fingerprints to get a phone number. When you give your phone number, these companies can track your real identity, and your real address, and this might be a thread later on. Secondly, your earnings will depend on text messages, what if you have made $5 and you need $5 more to receive payment but they stop sending text messages. I have heard this thing happening to a lot of people. Don't risk this for $5-$10. Instead, try doing something that is genuine.

Thanks for sharing . I am really interested in any opportunity I can also make money, the point is not we being able to make money in the platform , but the fact is that we have to consider so many things when thinking of choosing a way of making money online .

Just like the platform you have just said , we also have to research to know which location is accepted because I understand most European platform that are really paying do not like accepting people from African countries just like more survey platform .

It will really be something of a great happiness if they allowed people from all continents because that is what everyone is really interested .

Without you saying it I wouldn't believe because most of this YouTubers out there are always interested to make their money and I have tried out several of these things they are saying and non of them was really giving me the money base on how to explain it .

I also carry out my own personal research to really understand more about the platform because it seems like it's a platform we can make money from. Lemme check it out .

Last edited:
There are some ways of making money online that we don't even think of. The internet has really exposed us to many opportunities that we can be making money from. Most time, when we hear how some of these monies are made online, we always astonished. Imagine making money for reading texts and mails!

The only thing that stops is from making money through all these scarce ways is that we lack adequate information on how these ways really work. The YouTube that we depend on to get some basic information is riddled with some YouTubers that only want to make money through views and likes. They don't really make us understand some of these information. Though I won't really blame them, some don't really know the information.

Another problem is that most of these said websites are not paying as they claim. There are some of these websites that only waste users time. They only promise that they will give their users money for doing some tasks but at the end of the day, they won't pay any money to them.

I will like the poster to really get much information concerning the website from his friend and share the ways it works with the rest of us.