StormGain Review: Legit or Scam?

App/website ratings
4.00 star(s)

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
StormGain is a crypto exchange and trading platform with in-build bitcoin mining program. The first question you might want ask could be “Is this legit?”

Well, the answer is yes. I have used it and received payment. Can anyone actually make money through StormGain? Let’s find out.

Pros

It is completely free platform. Even though you get better hash power for mining when you fund your account, this is absolute unnecessary. You can use as a free user and still make profits.

It is available as a mobile app as well as website.

You can do a lot of things, such as mining, trading, exchange, or even earn passive income through staking.

No need to do KYC to use the platform, however, you will have to verify your phone number (this is to ensure that you don’t get locked out of your account)

Cons

You cannot directly withdraw your mined bitcoin. You will have to put your mined bitcoins to trading and can withdraw your trading profits. There is no guarantee that you can actually profit by trading. You might lose your entire funds.

High withdrawal threshold. Even though you can withdraw profits you make through trading, they have set such a high withdrawal threshold that it will be very difficult to reach withdrawal.

KURTAULI

The StormGain exchange is a pretty good exchange. The exchange has a number of advantages: 1) Easy registration, 2) Built-in wallet; 3) Low commission, 4) Market analysis; 5) Availability; 6) Security, 7) Video tutorials. I recommend this exchange for study. But don't forget everything is a game and don't use money that is vital to you

Efraim

Hi! I’m actually testing Stormgain! I have mined the first $10 and started trading. Already around $25 from trading and started another mining. Interesting that there is no problems to withdraw money to my wallet