Strategies for Cryptocurrency Investment in 2024

Mika

VIP Contributor
Things are changing for Cryptocurrencies. The year 2023 started with bearish run but by the end of the year, we saw some improvements in crypto market. It is expected that 2024 will be far better than 2023. What are your strategies for crypto investment in 2024?

In 2023, I explored low valued coins, speculative assets and meme coins, however, in 2024, I will be focusing on well-known options like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, SOL, ADA, Matic, etc. I might also try new coins, but I will prioritize those with a strong use case and a robust blockchain platform. I will also try to minimize risk through a small investment and diversifying assets.

Ramolak19

Verified member
When investing in cryptocurrency, it's important to develop a strategy. Start by conducting thorough research, understanding the market trends, and evaluating the potential risks involved. Diversify your portfolio by investing in different cryptocurrencies to mitigate risk. Set clear investment goals and stay informed about regulatory changes. Consider utilizing dollar-cost averaging and stay disciplined by sticking to your investment plan and avoiding emotional decision-making.

Suba

Staff member
In investing in crypto, investors should carry out technical, fundamental and market sentiment analysis to choose which crypto will be used as an investment instrument and determine when to buy crypto. In uncertain market conditions, investors can buy crypto using the DCA system, but if the crypto market is bearish, investors can also buy in a lump sum.