Picks and strategies in cryptocurrency trading.

Peppul

We all know cryptocurrency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible. You can make 80% loss or gain in just 24hours depending on how the market swings. Few weeks back from was 220 and everyone was dumping but that same week it moved up to 270 for those that stayed on made massive profit withing 48hrs.
I want to seek to seek opinion on crypto currency picks, strategies and tips, although my strategy is hold or swing trading, i buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum profit before I dump and move to the next one. My maximum wait period is 30days, sometimes I hit target much earlier, while other times I cut my loss.
What other strategies can one use in cryptocurrency trading.

Finger Geek

Verified member
We all know cryptocurrency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible. You can make 80% loss or gain in just 24hours depending on how the market swings. Few weeks back from was 220 and everyone was dumping but that same week it moved up to 270 for those that stayed on made massive profit withing 48hrs.
I want to seek to seek opinion on crypto currency picks, strategies and tips, although my strategy is hold or swing trading, i buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum profit before I dump and move to the next one. My maximum wait period is 30days, sometimes I hit target much earlier, while other times I cut my loss.
What other strategies can one use in cryptocurrency trading.
Your strategy is good. It is only for those that have patience and not greedy. As for me I do say trading. I do many trade a day. I my trade I might earn 1% some I earn up to 10%. It depends on how the trade comes. Addition of all the profit I made on each trade will be my total profit. Some times in a day I make 5% to 30%. It all depends on the market. But I didn't sleep before 12 am. There is always trade and lots of profit during that time. Most time that is when a coin usually reach its highest price for the day

Donkiz

I decided to wash my hands off anything trading, both forex and crypto trading after I lost some money through both trades. Although the amount I lost wasn't that much, as I always invest only what I can afford to lose in any high risk business, but I was pained that after months of undergoing trainings on the perfect ways to trade, I end up losing all my deposits within the first week of trading.

I might come back to crypto trading if I see a good mentor that will be ready to take me through the process, until then I will try to stay away from anything trading.