Ways to Make Money Selling Toothpicks

Jasz

VIP Contributor
How Do You Make Money Selling Toothpicks?

A toothpick is a small stick of wood, stone, plastic, or other material used to remove food from between the teeth.
They can be made from both hard and soft wood, such as birch. These are most commonly sold in restaurants or at home as a convenience item. They can also be used to pick sauced meat, stir cocktails and other beverages.

Next, put the toothpicks in a box. That's it: just a box with toothpicks in it.

If you want to make money selling toothpicks, then we'll walk you through the steps of how to get started selling toothpicks.

• Your first step: determine your target market and product niche
• Do you need to form a business entity
• How to find a supplier and source your product
• What should you charge for your toothpicks

This job is good for stay at home mums, retirees and whoever thinks the business is worth it. It requires less stress and it can be very lucrative if your product is fancy and able to serve the required purpose for which it's made. What do you think about this business? I hope it's not weird, because if it's, there won't be any toothpick in the world.

Last edited:

Sikapa

Verified member
Tooth pick business can be slow but at the same time it can move too depending on where the seller will target the market. This is something that you can sell it any where like even the shopping mall. Yes it can be sold in the supermarkets as well but if the seller is able to deliver these tooth picks to places such as restaurant, bars, and other eating palace I think the business can move fast.

There are some business that does not need station. If I say station I mean you don't have to just sit at one place and be expecting people to come and buy from you. Although it will move but not as fast as you like it, and this tooth pick business is one of those business. People might think it will never move but trust me we all use tooth pick after meals.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Thank you a lot for teaching us how to make money from selling toothpick. Toothpick is used everyday in our home and offices and is been demanded everyday by different people. This should be a great business to start up if you have the zeal and goal. Starting up a business requires a good plan and at such, no matter the business you want to start, make sure you make proper planning and budget so as not to regret later on. Toothpick business can be less profitable at first, but when you get your feet and work hard on it, you'll be able to see some amount of profit.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

A toothpick is a small stick of wood, stone, plastic, or other material used to remove food from between the teeth.
They can be made from both hard and soft wood, such as birch. These are most commonly sold in restaurants or at home as a convenience item. They can also be used to pick sauced meat, stir cocktails and other beverages.

If you want to make money selling toothpicks, then we'll walk you through the steps of how to get started selling toothpicks.

This job is good for stay at home mums, retirees and whoever thinks the business is worth it. It requires less stress and it can be very lucrative if your product is fancy and able to serve the required purpose for which it's made. What do you think about this business? I hope it's not weird, because is it's, there won't be any toothpick in the world.
Hello everyone. I find the topic you have chosen really very interesting. As soon as I read the title of your thread, I clicked on it and I started reading your post. I absolutely agree with everything you mention in your post. To be honest, I have never thought about this earning way before. It is a wonderful idea to make money by selling toothpicks. I think that it is a very profitable type of business because everyone uses toothpicks. It is true that toothpicks are very useful, so if you promote your business very well, I am sure that you will make a very good income from them. Thank you very much for taking the time to share this useful and helpful information with us. It is highly appreciated.

E

eldavis

I don't really think selling of toothpicks is all that lucrative, the only saving grace I see here for a person who is focused on just selling toothpick is the target audience. To gain more form selling toothpicks is when you are a supplier to places like restaurants, fast food joints and eateries, then hotels. Other than that relying on toothpick business alone is a no go area.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
You should show us your shop or establishment that is filled with toothpick and also tell us how much you are making on daily basis because that will really be a good motivating factors to us here and not really about you motivating us about determination.

Personally I do not really like the idea of promoting all this business that are not really necessary because most of this business won't really help any individual . And how much do you think we are going to make if we engage in this business on daily basis for us to even use to take care of ourself and to live a comfortable life ?.

The fact is that so many people will always be interested if the business idea that is being discussed are potential business idea that tends to be lucrative in the future based on new technologies and inventions . Those are the type of business so many people are interested.

Selling of toothpick is something that can only be done by pure uneducated people and not really a business that can be done by a well-qualified graduate who is expecting to provide money to feed himself and his family.. no I can't be motivated by this.

This job is good for stay at home mums, retirees and whoever thinks the business is worth it. It requires less stress and it can be very lucrative if your product is fancy and able to serve the required purpose for which it's made. What do you think about this business? I hope it's not weird, because if it's, there won't be any toothpick in the world.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You should show us your shop or establishment that is filled with toothpick and also tell us how much you are making on daily basis because that will really be a good motivating factors to us here and not really about you motivating us about determination.

Personally I do not really like the idea of promoting all this business that are not really necessary because most of this business won't really help any individual . And how much do you think we are going to make if we engage in this business on daily basis for us to even use to take care of ourself and to live a comfortable life ?.

The fact is that so many people will always be interested if the business idea that is being discussed are potential business idea that tends to be lucrative in the future based on new technologies and inventions . Those are the type of business so many people are interested.

Selling of toothpick is something that can only be done by pure uneducated people and not really a business that can be done by a well-qualified graduate who is expecting to provide money to feed himself and his family.. no I can't be motivated by this.
Thanks @Ithedicious. I don't know if you have anything with me or my threads. I'm sorry if i offended you, but if not, you should stop being so aggressive at my posts. Seriously, I'm so discombobulated right now, for you telling me to post my shop or evidence of my progress in every thread i make. Some persons have been reporting threads for no concrete reason, i hope you are not one. The fact is, not all threads will favour you, and what do you do? You skip, as far it does not violate human rights or the rules of the platform. I'm seriously shocked seeing you on a paid to post platform where you struggle to earn $0.075000 for a 200 words thread. I hope it's a good business and you are feeding your family with it too. I would like you you to lead by example, I really love to learn from your subsequent posts and testimonies.

Last edited:

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Lolz, I don't really have any problem with you @Jasz , probably maybe the way I was saying it was actually wrong. And I don't report post easily so that means I haven't reported your post.

Maybe I should have let you understand what I'm trying to say. See there are some business that will not likely be established because a lot of people just consider it as nothing to even write about , because of how the business is and as such it may not really be necessary to write about them . That is how I understand it.

It is really funny how you are comparing paid to post platform with establishing of a toothpick business.

You can imagine a situation in which you just get a shop of 5,000 Naira on monthly basis and maybe you stock the shop with a toothpick , the business may not really be lucrative enough for you to be able to sell and get your monthly rent and also some profits to you .

whereas paid to post site is just a direct way of making money without having to rent a shop except maybe for data subscription.
All these things are to be put into consideration to avoid business failure.

Last edited:

Jasz

VIP Contributor
@Ithedicious, I'm happy you are more explanatory and friendly with your corrections now. Just the way i cannot open firewood business in island because so many people there are rich, learned and don't live such stressful life of making fire with wood, it means i won't sell, location matters, you should read some of my threads I can recommend some of my business tips too. Some business won't work somewhere but work in another environment. Have you seen store selling just servette and people come to buy in bulk everyday. Lolz bro, you amuse me.

You are talking about provision store, it's so rampant here, you know, check that business, aside from those that sell wholesale, how much do retailers make from product now, just peanut, things are so expensive. At my tender age , i sold in my sis shop for over 6 years, though when i come back from school in the afternoon. Things were better then. But things are poor now but people still rent shop. Don't they? Check Lagos, a tiny store costs so much but then people still take the risk, often times people try to survive here and not to get rich. like your choice of business, I pray you get helper or angel investor. But you need to do something different to get something different.

However, i would have love to follow you, but i dont see the kind if threads you clamoured for on your dashbored, i dont see the tech and supermarket threads , you only ask repeated questions everytime.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Yes I understand you. Most business that we believe to be non profitable could be profitable if done at the right location and by using the right strategy , I now understand. If this is really true that means in any business we are interested to establish , we shouldn't really look at the profit aspect of the business but we should rather try to look for a way to develop the best and the most suitable strategy for the business as that is what will really help in the progress of the business .

Location plays a very important role. When there is demand for a particular service or product it will always be profitable . You have also given me a perfect example of how people are taking risk.

Well, I don't really know but it is so risky for people to be taking risks by establishing the type of business they don't even know it's success potential.

See sometimes this might be quite difficult because if you have a single capital to start a business , you need to make sure you plan out the business to succeed because if the business is not succeeding ,
@Ithedicious, I'm happy you are more explanatory and friendly with your corrections now. Just the way i cannot open firewood business in island because so many people there are rich, learned and don't live such stressful life of making fire with wood, it means i won't sell, location matters, you should read some of my threads I can recommend some of my business tips too. Some business won't work somewhere but work in another environment. Have you seen store selling just servette and people come to buy in bulk everyday. Lolz bro, you amuse me.

You are talking about provision store, it's so rampant here, you know, check that business, aside from those that sell wholesale, how much do retailers make from product now, just peanut, things are so expensive. At my tender age , i sold in my sis shop for over 6 years, though when i come back from school in the afternoon. Things were better then. But things are poor now but people still rent shop. Don't they? Check Lagos, a tiny store costs so much but then people still take the risk, often times people try to survive here and not to get rich. like your choice of business, I pray you get helper or angel investor. But you need to do something different to get something different.

However, i would have love to follow you, but i dont see the kind if threads you clamoured for on your dashbored, i dont see the tech and supermarket threads , you only ask repeated questions everytime.

you never know where to get extra capital to start up another business.