Strategies to Build Income From Freelancing Marketplaces

Mika

VIP Contributor
Freelancing marketplaces are excellent platforms for earning money online, offering both full-time income and wealth-building opportunities. With numerous freelancing sites available, you can diversify your income streams. You can not only sell your services as an individual but also create an entire team and offer diverse services to maximize your income. For example, you can not only sell graphic design service as an individual but even create your graphic designing agency, hire workers and start offering services through Fiverr. You can create service based business on freelance marketplace, for example, you can offer marketing services to Etsy show owner or Amazon seller.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
On Freelance marketplace, I not only work as an individual seller but also as a business. I always take orders, and I never say no to any orders. I have a small team of assistants. When I cannot handle all orders myself, I let my assistants work on those orders. When my assistants complete the orders, I deliver the order to clients, I keep a small commission for myself and give the remaining payment to the assistant. BY this method, I also make money on projects where I don't work