Stress free lifestyle

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
What exactly is a lifestyle that is free from stress? Let me give myself as an example. When I retired my activities are centered on the internet although I use the computer for about 3 hours per day (not continuous though). I do house chores particularly tending my plants in the garden. I am not sociable so I am used to staying at home.

I am lucky to have saved for my retirement so even if my pension is meager I am not having issues with finances. We have a housemaid who do the dirty work at home so basically the main chore for me is in cooking food. I keep myself busy by watching an hour of tv, reading a book (mostly comics) and using my camera to shoot whatever looks interesting to me. The reason why I am free of stress is that I am not sociable which means my concerns are confined to my home. How about you?

To live a stress free live one must learn to live without a lot of things one must learn to be very discipline and one must also learn to put smile on people's faces. Because we all live in a world to present alot of challenges to us on a daily basis. So one must remove every form of greed from our life and life to live with less or little.

Stress is a part of our life, we are stressed out in our every day life. I don't think there is something such as stress free life. As long as we are alive, we will experience stress. However, what we can do is learn how to manage stress and not allow stress to take control of our life. THis can be done through yoga, meditation, and healthy eating

I don't think that avoiding social situations is the only way to live a stress free life. You can still be sociable while living a stress free life. I think that controlling stress is a matter of mental strength and being in control of your own mental health. So that no matter what happens, you have the skills to deal with life situations, people and your own internal factors that cause stress.

I don't think there is any special way that we will be able to be free from stress because stress is a normal thing that happened in our life.we should rather look for a way to manage stress and identify it .if you're able to identify it and manage it properly we will not experience any dangerous side effect of stress in our body.