Success and failure in trading,

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Trades can make all the difference between success and failure in trading, but many traders fail to do this correctly and consistently. Inexperience is often a factor. And overconfidence in their own abilities is another. Eurotrader is a trading platform that has been designed to make trading a lot easier for forex traders so that they can get all the time and effort that it takes to earn a real profit from their forex trading work.

Hania iman

Trading is risky. Sometimes it give us profit and sometimes not. But if we do trading with patience and sharp mind then it will give us profit and we should start trading aftrr taking proper knowledge about it.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
My money issues were quickly solved by the Foreign Exchange Mind Support of Eurotrader, my trading broker. It is licensed and reliable and helped me with security of assets, reduced trading spreads starting at 0.0 pip, demo trading, easy client administrations, and a simple withdrawal process. This was a strong foundation for me to become a successful trader. Their services are great.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
As we know life is always an up and down trend, we win some and lose some in some terrible situation we may loss toomuch and it becomes unbearable and unmanageable and we will knocked out, or in a very good situation we win somuch and we increase our business space or strength.

The same thing applies to business since business is all about trade and trade has been defined as buying of selling of goods and services. In trading it is either we make profit or loss, then there are some exception where we neither incure profit loss and find a middle point. But as we know the objective of a business person is making profit. Hence that is our target. In my course of running several kinds of business I have made my fair share of losses and profit aswel.

The key here to success is keep learning and do a kind of business you love doing and don't start a business based on hear say, more importantly remain consistent in what you are doing.

In my experience with trading on both forex and crypto, none of the two is a quick avenue to make money as they both require learning and patience.

Richee84

There is always two approach to life in both business world or in the real world life, which is either we achieve success in whatever we do or fail in the process. Success and failure are attributes of a trading business, in trading business one of the two option usually happen. Every good entrepreneur and business owner will want to achieve success in his or her business line and so therefore they must work hard to achieve the set objectives which is success. The beauty and reward of every business owner is to have a successful business he or she can boast of. Business owner must know that failure can not be totally rule out in a trading business and so they should see failure as a threat to deal with. Failure in a trading business should not be a thing of discouragement to business onwer but rather be seen as a thing that can be manage and overcome. Failure at time help the business to adapt to changes and help to improve the business if it is well managed. Failure help the business to know it weakness and the threat that can come up and this will help the business to overcome it and achieve the desire success.