Success at the work place

Kevin M M

What kind of boss and coworkers have you had the most and least success with, and why?

I have worked with s flexible boss and we record high success working with her. This is because she always changed the policies that seem not working and replace it with the new ones that may suit the situation. I have also worked with some co-worker who are very cooperative in nature. They always have the vision of achieving the particular goals that's set up to be achieved. Though,I haven't had the opportunity of working with opposite of these people.

To be successful in your working place.You have to be focus and always be ready to put on your very best and avoid insolence.Laziness is one of the factors that do not make people to succeed in every business to engage themselves into.Hardworking is the key to every one that is aiming high.You have to be diligent and dedicated to providing some ideas as well that can help the company to grow because your contribution also matters in a case like this.Your value must be felt in your working place,this will encourage the younger Cader to also function well in the office.

The work place is a place for learning and this is the place we acquire practical experience, which differs from all the theoretical classes we have had in school or in our training class we must have attended. People always get to realise that what we learnt in school is quite different from what is obtainable in the work place.

For I have had the opportunity to work with both the strict or should i say rigid boss and the flexible boss. In both cases I was able to deliver and achieve a very high degree of success, because I have the ability to adapt to changing situations. But if I will do a genuine rating the more rigid boss are sometimes more goal oriented and are much more focused I really enjoyed working with the rigid ones. The truth is they are not as rigid as they may have appeared rather they are always more focused on the job and they want to always achieve the set objectives of the organization with little or no much variance.

But the flexible once I have had encounter with are always fun to work with and they make the job look easy but sometimes there use be deviations which is not healthy for the organization.