D

Deleted member 13140

There are more than 100 billionaires that has given this advice, but I don't think it has printed on peoples head at all, SO here is the thing, Being successful takes a lot of time, and sometimes sacrifice.
So here is some advice:

1. Make 3 Good Decisions Per Day:
So Here is the thing, a lot of people overthink certain thinks, They have lots of creative ideas but they overthink it, "will it work?" "How do i get started" "When I get started and face this particular problem how do I solve it"
Instead of that, here is what to do, forget about the future, and just take your first step, forget about the road ahead just keeping moving, you'll know what to do at each level.

2. But Don't Forget To Think Ahead:
I know the number 1 advice is to not overthink, but you should definitely think ahead, but while you're at it, don't worry, if you come across a problem, relax, it's not impossible you just don't have the necessary expertise to solve them now, keep moving.

3. Do Important things earlier:
If there is one thing I've learnt about humans is that, some of them are scared to take that step, you'll have a goal in front of you, you know this is important instead you'll choose to take the long road instead of addressing that problem

e.g you need to create an online course, but because you know it's hard you ignore it subconsciously with the excuse of doing other goals that are also important but not as that one, like watching YouTube videos on how to be confident on camera, for your online course.