Supplying baked goods

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a good business opportunity if you love to bake at home. A lot of people just baked to consume at home. You can make a brisk business of this hobby by baking and selling for money. You can either supply them to different stores or supermarket or you make personal sales. You can make more sales with your unique designs and flavors.

So to begin, find out how much you would need for a start and source for the funds, then approach some stores and discuss your business modalities with them. When once you know you can make a little profit with your conclusion, then just start with what you have on ground. Don’t expect to cash out overnight just begin and see how it goes.

What do you think?

Indeed, supplying baked goods is not a business idea. Baking business has to do with your interest or if you love baking things. The gain in cakes and snacks is not as much as many people do think but if we can be patient and continue to do it, you will later gain it. And if you are good in what you do, it will definitely make a lot of sense.

Baking is a good money but baked foods are not healthy food as they are most prepared with sugar with is not healthy at all and is source of illness of many people this is health side but you have to calculate your expenses and your gains most of the time rental and fees of food and salary of employee are excessive.

Yes, I've seen lots of people who make reasonable amount of money selling their baked foods, or snacks to local stores, supermarkets, fast food joint, shopping mall etc. That is highly profitable business, for those who are turning their hobby into money making option and drive steady money from it supplying it.

I have several friends who bake by order and they also deliver to stores. But one friend buys from a supplier and sells the baked goods to her customers within her village. She is posting her ordered products for delivery every day so it is proof that she is earning good money.

Yes, I've seen lots of people who make reasonable amount of money selling their baked foods, or snacks to local stores, supermarkets, fast food joint, shopping mall etc. That is highly profitable business, for those who are turning their hobby into money making option and drive steady money from it supplying it.
Your last line is the truth,, it is always a lot easy to make money when you turned your hobbies to money making.one will be having it a lot easy because you would be having fun turning your fun loving activities in to money making.so it will be fun for those that love to bake just like I do

I have several friends who bake by order and they also deliver to stores. But one friend buys from a supplier and sells the baked goods to her customers within her village. She is posting her ordered products for delivery every day so it is proof that she is earning good money.
Your last line is the whole idea or essence which is making good money. Baked goods even though they are not really healthy options when it comes to diets but you know they can sometimes be irresistible especially those having sweet tooth and craving sugar. So one can still make high sales daily

baking and supplying is actually a great business to go into, and if you are also good at cooking it can be an added advantage. You could start an indoor kitchen, where you collect orders for customers and have them made from home in your very own kitchen then deliver the goods. You could do this for both baked and cook food, you can also supply to other stores as well. And if you are determined and consistent, trust me you would surely go far in this business

Your last line is the truth,, it is always a lot easy to make money when you turned your hobbies to money making.one will be having it a lot easy because you would be having fun turning your fun loving activities in to money making.so it will be fun for those that love to bake just like I do
That's meaningful turning hobby into making money stuff. Its nice to hear that you're a baker too, at least you're making reasonable amount of money out of your own skill. This days people are finding more ways to make money, their is nothing that shouldn't be used for money making.

There are many investors in my city who have also invested in bakery business. However, they do not bake items at home as you suggested rather they have their own place where they manufacture goods and products. The bakery with high-quality products are expensive as compared to small bakeries.

That's meaningful turning hobby into making money stuff. Its nice to hear that you're a baker too, at least you're making reasonable amount of money out of your own skill. This days people are finding more ways to make money, their is nothing that shouldn't be used for money making.
You are right there shouldn’t be anything we can’t make money from provided it is legit. Like I see footballers using their hobby to make millions of dollar when they start playing for international teams. Same should be applied here with our hands find to do. Let money be made from everything

There are many investors in my city who have also invested in bakery business. However, they do not bake items at home as you suggested rather they have their own place where they manufacture goods and products. The bakery with high-quality products are expensive as compared to small bakeries.
This is more of a commercial scale baking right? Well, this is okay but I was referring to individuals that loved to bake. They can as well start small to start making money with their hobby. More like enjoying your hobby of baking and still making money off it too

You are right there shouldn’t be anything we can’t make money from provided it is legit. Like I see footballers using their hobby to make millions of dollar when they start playing for international teams. Same should be applied here with our hands find to do. Let money be made from everything
Sure man you said whst really impress my heart now. We shouldn't abandon anything we can do to make money for life. Be it hobby or career choice we should work harder to turn it into money making option provided it is legit and not illegal. This time around we're simply in the world were money is the priority, without. Money we can't survive.

It a good business idea but considering you are into the supplying more you need to find out the baking stores available on your street , so you could do your distribution as it is done and also you need to take note of security because its very paramount in that aspect most especially when delivering the product and also get a better transportation vehicle

This is a way good way to make money....This business is suitable for women as they already possess the skills of cooking. This skills helps them during the baking business. We have so many baking shops who bakes to sell and also sells baking ingredients here but I see they don't usually make sales like those who knows people and skillful in it at the same time.