Surveys Survey app for making extra cash

OlaAdams

In todays article I will be sharing with you an app that allow its users perform survey and get paid in return, its cons and pros and how to make use of the app.

So without any further Ado lets gets started!

Survey Junkie has surveys that take 15 minutes or less to complete based on demographic questions, while offering instant payment via digital codess or PayPal.

Pros

• Make money by completing relevant surveys for marketing and research companies
  • Also offers users the option to make money by sharing browsing data
  • Submits data anonymously to protect your identity
  • Redeem points for cash via PayPal or online digital codess
Cons

• Pre-survey identity confirmation can become annoying
  • May receive invitations to expired surveys
  • Some surveys include repetitive questions to confirm validity
  • Partially completed surveys may be terminated if you don’t meet desired criteria
Partnering with brands and market research companies, Survey Junkie offers users the opportunity to complete surveys in exchange for points, which can be instantly redeemed for digital codess or payment via PayPal. For this reason, Survey Junkie wins as the best money-making app for surveys.

The sign-up process is simple. You create a profile by answering questions, allowing Survey Junkie to offer relevant surveys. Each survey awards a certain number of points, which can be exchanged for cash. One hundred points will earn you $1, whether you cash out with digital codess or choose payment via PayPal. At minimum, you need 500 points (or $5) to cash out.

Surveys take, on average, 15 minutes to complete. All surveys are optional. You can find available surveys in the dashboard, though some listed may no longer be active.

Some surveys include repetitive questions to verify your identity. Note that Survey Junkie reserves the right to disqualify and award partial points to users who don’t meet certain criteria at any point during the survey.

Beyond demographic-based surveys, this money-making app also offers the option to qualify for additional surveys based on browsing data. The Survey Junkie Pulse extension is available on both the mobile app and browser extension and tracks digital activity like searches, websites, shopping, and more to find new surveys for you.

Share your thoughts with me in the comment section below.

vincentontop

In todays article I will be sharing with you an app that allow its users perform survey and get paid in return, its cons and pros and how to make use of the app.

So without any further Ado lets gets started!

Survey Junkie has surveys that take 15 minutes or less to complete based on demographic questions, while offering instant payment via digital codess or PayPal.

Pros

• Make money by completing relevant surveys for marketing and research companies
  • Also offers users the option to make money by sharing browsing data
  • Submits data anonymously to protect your identity
  • Redeem points for cash via PayPal or online digital codess
Cons

• Pre-survey identity confirmation can become annoying
  • May receive invitations to expired surveys
  • Some surveys include repetitive questions to confirm validity
  • Partially completed surveys may be terminated if you don’t meet desired criteria
Partnering with brands and market research companies, Survey Junkie offers users the opportunity to complete surveys in exchange for points, which can be instantly redeemed for digital codess or payment via PayPal. For this reason, Survey Junkie wins as the best money-making app for surveys.

The sign-up process is simple. You create a profile by answering questions, allowing Survey Junkie to offer relevant surveys. Each survey awards a certain number of points, which can be exchanged for cash. One hundred points will earn you $1, whether you cash out with digital codess or choose payment via PayPal. At minimum, you need 500 points (or $5) to cash out.

Surveys take, on average, 15 minutes to complete. All surveys are optional. You can find available surveys in the dashboard, though some listed may no longer be active.

Some surveys include repetitive questions to verify your identity. Note that Survey Junkie reserves the right to disqualify and award partial points to users who don’t meet certain criteria at any point during the survey.

Beyond demographic-based surveys, this money-making app also offers the option to qualify for additional surveys based on browsing data. The Survey Junkie Pulse extension is available on both the mobile app and browser extension and tracks digital activity like searches, websites, shopping, and more to find new surveys for you.

Share your thoughts with me in the comment section below.
Don't just quote a survey that you and I know it's quite impossible to access even with socks ip. Please there are other surveys that one can bypass easily compare to survey junkie and if you want to claim that you are doing it then kindly tell us the vpn you are using.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really bother myself about doing online surveys because I know it doesn't really make sense if you're not from America or Europe. Like i have said before, most of the companies that are seeking opinion of people are mostly based in America or Europe so they want to know the views of their citizens about their products.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think the poster needs to desist from all these survey apps because they are not paying everyone from all countries. They are paying only first tiers countries because that's where their targets are.....so I don't see surveys as a means of earning for me because it's not working for me.