Survey junkie- make money filling out surveys.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Although I am not hundred percent if on of survey websites I bring to you a very interesting platform in which majority of you may have known about but I see the need to elaborate more about the website known as Survey junkie. Unlike other survey websites that totally take a whole lot of time to issue task and duties to their members and users, the Survey junkie is totally very different and also very transparent because each passing day you are loaded with task in which you can earn point after filling out the surveys to be a recognised member of this survey websites you have to log on into the website via the internet and from there you can fill a free account and make sure to verify it through your email.

Minimum cashout in this website is just $10 and as a new member you get a free cash reward of $5. It is possible to make minimum of $30 every month by just filling out legit surveys on the Survey junkie platform or application. According to my research and feasibility study this application has 3.5 reviews which totally makes its outstanding and most importantly legit and flexible to make money on.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Survey junkies Is a legit earning site that you would make money if you are eligible for it. I tried the web version when I first came online to work I didn't know then that my country is hardly accepted for surveys. So I used to try their survey when I get one only to end up being disqualified all the time as I couldn't complete any.

So I did my investigation only to find out that people from my country hardly get admitted for surveys. I tried other sites and still had the same experience so I had to quit wasting my time on the task.

So I will still recommend this survey Apps to people that are eligible for it as it is still paying. I have seen the payment proofs on forum coin so it is really paying but you need to be from the country that is eligible for it.