Survey platform to make money

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Most of these survey platforms don’t really keep their part of agreement. Especially the payment part, this happens mostly if you are from Africa. Nigeria to be precise, I don’t know much about other African countries but it seems like almost all the payment methods used on these survey platforms are not supported in nigeria

Good luck

Verified member
It is always difficult for them to pay at the end of every survey you did for them.you will spend a very good time in doing their survey program,filling every information and giving your idea about what they need in upgrading their system but what you get is nothing.Every survey company or platform should really look into this and see how to reward people for work done.

Raiyan10

Most of the survey sites do not work in my country. As no survey is given to my country. That's why i haven't worked ni a single survey site till now. I am thinking about using paid vpn.but not sure if it's legal or will it actually work. Many are earning a lot from survey sites. I guess uk,canada,usa citizens are mainly benifitted by this type of sites

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Most surveys sites keep their agreement and they are paying. The issue is the geographic location that you are at the moment. If you are in a country that surveys do not work for, then you can never earn anything reasonable from answering surveys. So, most surveys are not scam, they are indeed paying.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Most of the survey sites do not work in my country. As no survey is given to my country. That's why i haven't worked ni a single survey site till now. I am thinking about using paid vpn.but not sure if it's legal or will it actually work. Many are earning a lot from survey sites. I guess uk,canada,usa citizens are mainly benifitted by this type of sites
I get your point of trying to use VPN cos you were eager to earn from answering surveys but the issue with VPN is that they can not serve you for a very long time. Your location will get exposed most often while using it and if you are caught by the survey site, you will get exposed and you may get banned from the site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Hardly will one see any survey platform that allows Nigerians to partake in their survey. The reasons may be best known to them. Though there are some survey platforms that can be done using VPN but I don't think it is worth it. Besides, they may get to know during payment.

Leon7997

For each country, as I understand it, the prices for completing the surveys are completely different

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that online survey platforms is not a very good way for you to make money from. It is better to learn a lucrative skill and venture into freelancing especially if you're from this part of the world. Survey platforms are very selective and apportioned to some people.

greenieS

Verified member
Which Are The Best Survey Sites?

Swagbucks.
InboxDollars.
MyPoints.
Pinecone Research.
SurveySavvy.
Survey Junkie.
YouGov.
Branded Surveys (MintVine)

These are the best poll sites on the internet right now. Now it also depends on which country you belong to and how you complete your profile. :)
There are also applications on the phone that pay well for surveys, for example attapoll, I work with him. Minimum withdrawal is 3E in Paypal.
But at attapoll it is more complicated to complete the profile, you have to pay attention to every detail. If anyone wants to help, they can send me a private message. Depending on how you complete the profile, you will also receive eligible surveys.

Survey sites are not a scam (most of them), you just have to choose the site you want to work on. I have not had any unpleasant experiences with polling sites. :)

But if you are part of a tier2 or even tier3 country, you will not receive as many polls and you will be disappointed. Or you work with several sites at once and you reach a certain amount you want ... but the big survey companies of these countries are not very interested.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I personally consider myself not a fan of survey websites , and since the year 2018 my taste for making money via Survey websites and platforms grew cold , this is practically because , majority of survey websites and platforms in the internet are a total scam and fraudulent in nature and they should be avoided and discouraged , followed with the fact that majority of survey websites in the internet are totally time-consuming and the earnings paid to its users and members are actually not worth their time spent . Making money via survey websites can not promise you to buy a Lamborghini during the end of the month or promise you to be one of the most fancy houses at the end of the year because survey websites and platforms are usually known to be one of the smallest paying gig activities in the internet and only performed by people seeking for ways to make extra cash online .

I a not totally condemning the act of making money via survey websites , but what I'm trying to say is that Survey websites and platforms are totally not my thing and since the year 2018 I have stopped making money from survey websites , this is because I have never get paid even for once , by working on survey websites and platforms .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I totally agree with @TOZZIBLINKZ since I have been working online I hsve never for once been paid by survey sites although other people are making money from it I hsve never seen it as a way for me to make money online due to the fact that many survey sites are restricted to my country and the few ones which I have managed to join don't even credit me after taking surveys this esd the major problem why I stopped working on survey sites I worked on sites like time bucks and that was when I found out that I couldn't make it online through survey sites some sites just give me surveys like once in three months and say that am not eligible to answers the rest surveys.

The only survey site that had paid me before is getlumi which is a Nigerian site where yiy can also answer surveys to get money the only reason why I worked with them was that payment was instant and it can be done in many ways you can use your earnings to buy data or pay other nils directly from the site the only reason why I left them was that survey was not always available every other thing is top notch