New survey platform to make money from

Hello trendrians and welcome. In today's article, I'm going to talk about a new survey platform available on google play store (not sure if there's an iOS version) and how you can earn from it.

Bash survey app is an app one can find on play store. What it simply does is pays it's users for completing specific surveys. Just like the regular survey platforms, you earn points and rewards for sharing your opinions and answering surveys.

The Bash app is available for android users. You can simply download the app on google play store and sign up with them as a new member. You get rewarded $4 for signing in as a new member on this platform.
Earning on this platform is pretty easy. All you have to do is answer surveys that you qualify for. You can earn between $0.5 to $1 on this platform per survey answered. You also get email notifications if surveys relevant to the information you provided is available. You can also earn by referring new members. For each referral that signs up using your link, you earn $1 which is a pretty good deal.
You get paid through PayPal after reaching the minimum withdrawal point of $10. Since it's a new platform, I think this is a pretty good place to try out and start earning.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't try that out, even if the offer looks too good to entice. Why I would not try it out is that, surveys never worked out for me, and as such I wouldn't like to waste my time though on it. The referral reward looks cool, it's another means to earn from the new survey site, I know lots of affiliate marketers, or users will take up such opportunity to make extra bucks from it. As for me, I am keeping off from the offer, even if I can force sign-up to the site, I can't go into it due to how questionable surveys have been for me, I don't have interest around surveys again. I can't go into it anytime in the future, I've gotten ways to earn money online, when I tried to earn from it, it didn't allow me to earn from it, now other means have been adopted.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@sincerem half of survey sites support TimeWall so you could perform tasks on TimeWall and cash out to the survey website. Even half of them support Lootably where you could perform Timewall offers and withdraw from 100 cents but ensure that you have opened Lootably from the website and do not use Login Feature from Website Profiles as half of the cashouts didn't work by this method. Use the website profile login method if the site is directly connected to TimeWall. Do not waste time with surveys as after getting statistics they do the chargebacks which are not smart and lead to the account ban or even offers where you are required to do an app level playing in a short time reward as the reward does not worth it. Previously what you are trying to say was true but nowadays everything changed from before.

Sikapa

Verified member
I have given up to survey sites because I think there are some untold secret in survey sites. I will try my best to answer their questions but still I won't get qualified. I don't know the reason why and most of the survey sites don't work in many countries.

You know survey site is quite good but I don't know how it works and I don't know it you have tried to make money on that platform or have any payment prove bit I think if that is how it works then those who like making money from surveys should try it and see if it will work for them.

Jctroy

The best survey sites are the ones with referral programs. I have one on my site that pays $2.50 per referral. Not sure though if they acept people from anywhere in the world.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello trendrians and welcome. In today's article, I'm going to talk about a new survey platform available on google play store (not sure if there's an iOS version) and how you can earn from it.

Bash survey app is an app one can find on play store. What it simply does is pays it's users for completing specific surveys. Just like the regular survey platforms, you earn points and rewards for sharing your opinions and answering surveys.

The Bash app is available for android users. You can simply download the app on google play store and sign up with them as a new member. You get rewarded $4 for signing in as a new member on this platform.
Earning on this platform is pretty easy. All you have to do is answer surveys that you qualify for. You can earn between $0.5 to $1 on this platform per survey answered. You also get email notifications if surveys relevant to the information you provided is available. You can also earn by referring new members. For each referral that signs up using your link, you earn $1 which is a pretty good deal.
You get paid through PayPal after reaching the minimum withdrawal point of $10. Since it's a new platform, I think this is a pretty good place to try out and start earning.
Good evening from my region everyone. Your thread is very interesting and informative at the same time. It is true that today more and more people are interested in working online rather than working offline. Online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs since you can work from the comfort of your own home when you work online. What's more, you can have flexible working hours which is great!

In my opinion, it is a wonderful idea to earn some money by solving surveys. I have heard that a lot of people make money daily by participating in surveys. Actually, surveys are a very popular earning method. To be honest, I like participating in surveys very much. In the past, I used to work for several survey sites but soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time so ,as you understand, it was not worth it. The problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. But in case surveys are available for your country, it is wise to find a good survey site and start working on it in order to make some money from it.

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about Bash app. This is very helpful indeed. To be frank, I have not heard about this survey site before. I think that I will search for it and if everything is fine, I will surely give it a try. I really hope that surveys are available for my country as well.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Whether the survey website is crafted by the hands of the Creator , I am basically not a fan of survey websites because they practically do not work out for me and they are primarily not my thing . Since the year 2018 my test for Survey website grew cold and since then I have never ever make money via survey websites and platforms . majority of survey website and platforms in the internet are basically scam and fraudulent websites that should be discouraged and avoided by all means . and also survey websites are considered to be the most small paying gig activity on the internet in order to get paid and one thing about survey websites and platforms is that they are always time and energy-consuming and their names are usually not worth your time spent .

A particular survey website may ask you to fill out a particular survey with a time range of 30 minutes to 90 minutes and possibly the earnings will just be from 0.5 cent but if you are lucky they may give you $1 for each survey that you filled . I am not totally condemning the act of making money with your survey websites but what I am trying to say is that making money via survey websites are totally not my thing .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Whether the survey website is crafted by the hands of the Creator , I am basically not a fan of survey websites because they practically do not work out for me and they are primarily not my thing . Since the year 2018 my test for Survey website grew cold and since then I have never ever make money via survey websites and platforms . majority of survey website and platforms in the internet are basically scam and fraudulent websites that should be discouraged and avoided by all means . and also survey websites are considered to be the most small paying gig activity on the internet in order to get paid and one thing about survey websites and platforms is that they are always time and energy-consuming and their names are usually not worth your time spent .

A particular survey website may ask you to fill out a particular survey with a time range of 30 minutes to 90 minutes and possibly the earnings will just be from 0.5 cent but if you are lucky they may give you $1 for each survey that you filled . I am not totally condemning the act of making money with your survey websites but what I am trying to say is that making money via survey websites are totally not my thing

Shigobad2020

The best survey sites are the ones with referral programs. I have one on my site that pays $2.50 per referral. Not sure though if they acept people from anywhere in the world.
I got tired of survey sites a long time ago when I realises I have been chasing ghost for so many months , there was a survey site that i was introduced to by a friend in Germany back then, the sites really pay very handsomely but i realised later that they draw a geographical location for qualifying , and that's why i was out of the equation , Getting a paid survey sites is never easy.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think anybody in this kind of place we find ourselves will try to involve himself or herself in survey. Not because survey is that bad but because there is no much incentives and guarantee on any survey website will be likely to come across online. They are all the same.

Though I haven't tried the survey app that the poster is trying to market but the bad notion I have for these websites doesn't give me the free mind of carrying out any survey for website. I have gone through hell in the hands of these websites that I have made me conclude that they are bunch of a feather.

The other reason why I may not try the website that the poster was trying to market out is that the method of payment is not suitable for me. I don't like using PayPal, not only because it is not even working to its max in my country, it is high in transaction fee.

The poster as well failed to provide us with evidenceof payment. This may even serve as a way of making us feel relaxed and also, he failed to let us know how often do we need to be working to make the minimum withdrawal.

Shigobad2020

You are definitely right concerning the best survey sites , the best survey sites is actually the survey sites that has referral program in the sense that , as you are making money answering survey questions , you will also be making money by also referring people and you can refer as many people as possible to have better earnings from the survey site .

We have some survey sites here in my country that pays peanuts as earnings and you can't even make $1 in five days , so that alone makes it get tiring and its am waste of time , energy and resources ,

I have seen bash survey on play store but the fear of foreign app which never gives third tier country an opportunity of making money on survey sites , even when you have registered and wasted your time on survey activities , you will be told you are not eligible at the end of the survey participation.