Surveys Survey Site; Nielson Computer and Mobile Panel

OlaAdams

In this article I will bw discussing about a survey site that is unique in its own style that actually pay, so lets get started

Chances are good that you’ve heard of the Nielsen Company before. These are the people who put out the popular “Nielsen Ratings” for television programming, so you know this company is one of the most legit survey sites around.

Formerly called Digital Voice, the Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel works a little differently than some of other survey sites. Instead of having you take surveys, the Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel requires you to register the devices you plan to use and install the company’s app. Then, you earn points for surfing the internet as you normally would.

For registering one computer, you can use the points to enter Nielsen’s $10,000 monthly sweepstakes, making you eligible to win up to $1,000 a month. Registering a mobile device earns you points redeemable for prizes and digital code worth up to $50 per year. I’d say that’s worth considering.

I Hope you are able to learn one or two things from the write up. Do feel free to ask any question regarding my post.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money with online surveys is a great way to pass your time while giving your opinion about particular product or situation. but the main problem I have with most online surveys is that they do not accept some people especially in Africa and some part of the world like Asia and South America. They are only favorable to Americans and some European countries.