Survimo.com Review: Legit or Scam?

App/website ratings
2.00 star(s)

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Taking surveys and making money by competing surveys is a really common way of earning some residual income. The fact of the matter is that there are many people who regularly make money on the internet and sign up for different survey websites. As far as Survimo is concerned, there are many people who have been using the website.

The fact of the matter is that Survimo is being advertised on many websites. Having said that when you sign-up for the website, you have to update your profile. This is because you have to provide some information in order to receive surveys. Moreover, you will receive surveys through email, so you need to make sure that you check your mails in order to receive surveys.

You may not receive surveys daily, though. They claim that they pay up to $5 for each survey. You have to complete the survey in order to receive this much money. They pay their members through PayPal, which is a good payment method. They also pay through Visa and Amazon as well. Having said that, many people have never rated them positively. So, what are your thoughts about this website? Is it a scam website or do they really pay?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Paying by Visa card is considered as a redeem card and doesn't serve to purchase for any website like I have tried on zoombucks doesn't be able to complete any checkout even deposit this money to jobboy and run a job with it. Except it is debit card then there is more possibility to use it for purchase by debit card checkout websites.

Icydoll

As you have said i have seen this website ads on many platforms but never tried joining it . I have doubt about it's legitimacy. Even though some sites have good pay rate they don't often send the invites regularly. It is mentioned on the website FAQ page that minimum threshold is based upon the selected reward . I guess it sure have high threshold limit . I haven't heard positive things about the website . I would join if I see any payment proof and good reviews. The reward options is good like paypal and Amazon.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me l managed to signed up on the website
l filled my survey profile just as normal with the other online survey platforms. However l was very skeptical about my survey legibility because l am coming from a developing country which most of the times are not advantageous on these kinds of tasks before l registered.

Do after completing the survey profile l waited and waited as they would always say that they trying to find me a survey.
I quit the site without attempting a single survey.