Surviving Crypto volatility for Token Rewards.

Zeddicus

The crypto journey is indeed an intriguing one. A friend once told me during this period of time a couple of years back. He held me by my hands and said, "Do you want to sail on a ship that no storm can sink?" My reply was, "Common man! What's going on in that pretty mind of yours?" He smiled and told me that crypto is tricky in nature as its market is highly volatile and unpredictable. But he advised me to always hodl during this period, and I would emerge victorious with great returns.

I took up his advice with a smile, and ever since then, I've been seeing great returns. But the most tempting part of it all is paying the ultimate price: "patience in hodling."

Anyways, here we are again at the same period. We all observed what Grayscale's victory against the SEC was trying to achieve in the market before the sudden delay of the other BTC ETF rulings, including those of Bitwise and BlackRock, which took a U-turn. Additionally, the acceptance of crypto in China will have a significant impact on the market, but perhaps not now, maybe after the BTC halving.

But until then, I would be looking for ways to earn token rewards to hodl. Could you please guide me on where I can find such events?