swagbucks reward app case study

D

Deleted member 13140

This is a swagbuck case study for anyone who wants to join swagbucks or atleast want to know the basic things about the site.

Swagbucks is a microtasking site where you may earn SBs, which you can then exchange for gifts or cash via PayPal. You may earn Swagbucks by watching videos, playing games, answering questions, purchasing online, and even utilizing their search bar to explore the web. You can earn even more if you refer your friends. And as for new uses who sign-up you'll be given a $5, am not sure you can cash it out though, but its obvious you can't. And get this swag bucks was given an A plus rating by Better Business Bureau.

Swagbucks is regarded for being one of the greatest survey sites, but it can also be used to earn cashback. Simply use its shopping site to make online purchases, or install the Swagbucks browser plug-in to earn points while you browse the web.

1. Visit swagbucks website at www.swagbuck.com

2. Enter your email address
3. Set your password, make sure it's unique
4. You can also sign up through Facebook account

Now here are the pros and cons

Pros
Bonuses for new customers and referrals
Points can be redeemed through PayPal.

Cons
This site isn't intended to be a cashback site.

E

eldavis

Sounds really nice but I don't think this site can be fully used by Africans? What I mean is does from Africa can't really get all the functions of the site, or am I wrong? I once had an account on Swagbucks more than a year ago though, back then I was looking for a site I can make use of in doing surveys. I felt the site was just for surveys alone though, I never knew they could in other ways but I was aware of the referral part.

MOSIUR

Yes, Swagbuck is a legit site to the best of my knowledge. But it has been performing for a long time as a survey site. Adjacent to survey, it is now contributing to its members by offering videos, playing games, answering questions. You need to work a long time to earn SB. Generally, survey sites, even Swagbuck prefers the surveys of the developed countries.

PICKFORD

Verified member
It's very simple to open a Swagbucks account on Swagbucks.com. Visit the Swagbucks site at www.swagbucks.com. Enter your email address (this will be your Swagbucks account login) and set up an exceptional password. Here, will likewise have the choice to pursue your free Swagbucks account with your Facebook account.

Swagbucks pays you unconditional gift vouchers and money for the ordinary things you do on the web. You can procure focuses or SB for some, unique web-based exercises like watching recordings, looking through the web, cash back shopping, examining scanner tags, taking web-based overviews, every day surveys, noting random data, and then some. Your SB focuses (100 focuses = $1 dollar) can be recovered for gift vouchers to your beloved retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, or wm. Or then again, you can get cash back with PayPal.

An Amazon gift voucher or PayPal are the most well known payout options. Every day, a huge number of individuals use Swagbucks to bring in additional cash. Throughout recent years, individuals have acquired more than $400 million dollars in unconditional gift vouchers and money rewards. You can read real Swagbucks reviews from individuals. Likewise actually look at Swagbucks in the news. Swagbucks has gotten top surveys from media sources like Newsweek, Business Insider, and the New York Times, promoting Swagbucks as an incredible method for bringing in free cash or set aside cash for Christmas and other arranged costs.

Most Swagbucks individuals acquire anyplace from an additional a $50 to two or three hundred dollars per year in additional cash, and it's normal for individuals to break the $1,000 limit. Individuals utilizing Swagbucks day by day can procure more. They'll frequently define an objective of acquiring $1-$2 per day, and more than a year that is a clean sum. One part utilizing Swagbucks consistently (however only one out of every odd day, composes about earning $547 in a year from Swagbucks with negligible exertion.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I still own a Swagbucks account up to this day, it's been over 365 days I visited there to do any of it's task. Since I couldn't get any survey from the site, due to my demographics being considered as lower tether country. As such, I don't fancy my account's access since it's simply not open for me to earn. Their is no way I can earn from other options like cashbacks when I am not buying anything from the survey site via it's listed number of E-commerce stores to purchase goods from. I would've loved to buy from those stores in the past, but inability of them not delivering products or items to my home country made it impossible for me to continue with the task and the Swagbucks site too.

D

Deleted member 13140

Listen I've seen a lot of complains about swagbucks, yes it's legit I hope so, because just like I've seen a lot of complains some have been paid also, most people have been paid, but the complains are mostly that the amount you're being paid isn't worth it, not only for swagbucks but for other sites too, and this is actually true, I've been on swagbucks, you don't get paid much as you would expect since their loading you with tasks or emails to open and lots more, it's either you fail one of them after wasting your time or you aren't even qualified to earn from their site.